Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Not sure if been mentioned or not but if interested and not want to go through VMP

Not sure if been mentioned or not but if interested and not want to go through VMP
Anyone know what shipping is running through this site? I think that red looks better, but if it's like $5 shipping I'll just wait for VMP's version. But anyone that isn't on the old grandfathered pricing, I'd jump all over this one.

Newbury me, please. There's nothing special about the RHH sub anymore.

Credit where credit is due: I really like this slowthai album, and I don't think I would've listened to it without VMP.

Dizzy Rascal is one of my only reference points for British hip-hop, so it clicked with me right away.

Now, about that NERD record... it might be the first RHH album that I pass on.

I'm a big NERD/Pharrell fan and this selection is pretty underwhelming. I already have the red copy from UL/Udiscover which plays fine. It looks like this variant is going to be 45RPM, which would be cool, unless that's a mistake on the page that was up. Probably still a pass unless the vinyl itself looks crazy good. White and red doesn't sound too enticing considering the album artwork, though.

I'm sure this will sit in swaps for months, so anyone even mildly interested can probably wait.

I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS ROTM! 😍

The colour variant looks so pretty and sexy, and it’s 45RPM and it’s a pretty sexy album too! ❤️😈♠️💎

I’m actually really keen to spin this ROTM! And I’m so happy “She Wants To Move” is at the start of Side B! That song has a Flamenco rhythm without the handclap! Such a fiery, sweaty, burst-full, sensual, yearning song! 🔥🐉⚡💦

It’s gonna be amazing playing this record on warm nights this summer ! 👌

I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS ROTM! 😍

The colour variant looks so pretty and sexy, and it’s 45RPM and it’s a pretty sexy album too! ❤😈💎

I’m actually really keen to spin this ROTM! And I’m so happy “She Wants To Move” is at the start of Side B! That song has a Flamenco rhythm without the handclap! Such a fiery, sweaty, burst-full, sensual, yearning song! 🔥🐉⚡💦

It’s gonna be amazing playing this record on warm nights this summer ! 👌
I think that Aussie summer is hittin your head

Back