Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

my mystery 12 pack of damaged stuff showed up:

Busta Rhymes - The Coming (no shrink)
John Prine - Sweet Revenge (no sticker on shrink)
Dolly Parton - Halos & Horns (torn shrink)
Daneshevskaya - Long is the Tunnel (no discernible issues - also, no idea what this is)
Outkast - Atliens (bent corner)
Barbara Lea - Lea In Love (sticker is a bit janky, but nothing more)
Waylon Jennings - The Taker/Tulsa (no shrink)
RUPAUL - SUPERMODEL OF THE WORLD (dinged corner)
Death Cab - We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes (dinged sticker)
Raveena - Lucid (no hype sticker)
John Michael Montgomery - s/t (no discernible damage)
E-40 - Tha Hall of Game (no discernible damage)

surprisingly, the only dupe I have is the Prine from the RSD box a few years back but I'm also interested in hearing if there's a big difference

Fomo only works when it’s urgent. There are plenty of posts on discord asking when the time was up.

I kept asking about when the time would be up because I needed to resubscribe first and Paypal is currently fubar on their website, so I was getting nervous I wouldn't be able to resub in time. So it was a bit of financial institution-induced fomo at work in my case, at least. 😓

(I have since resubscribed and ordered my D'Angelo last night)

Hahaha yeah but I'd take a 20% off pre-order code before I cancelled the texts...

I opened an incognito window and hit shop -> all and it popped up immediately. Turn ad blockers off. I used my work email and my wife's phone number and it generated a 20% off instantly. Works on Anthologies and pre-orders. I'd run this quick in case they disable it. God speed everyone.

EDIT : I haven't tried to do it more than once personally, but this can probably be replicated over and over.

I opened an incognito window and hit shop -> all and it popped up immediately. Turn ad blockers off. I used my work email and my wife's phone number and it generated a 20% off instantly. Works on Anthologies and pre-orders. I'd run this quick in case they disable it. God speed everyone.

EDIT : I haven't tried to do it more than once personally, but this can probably be replicated over and over.
Didn't work for me, but again, international, likely an IP thing.

Didn't work for me, but again, international, likely an IP thing.
Yep, looks like you need to be in the US and/or use a VPN to pretend, AND have a US based phone number. Kept getting an error with my own Canadian phone number. But if Acoustic Sounds can receive text messages on their US# they are about to receive a 20% off code for VMP. #fuckchad #yourwelcomechad

Back