Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Really? I’m not sure why they’d be derided as a whole. I mean they have bad stuff occasionally I guess. Did they give any reason? Were any of the LPs ones you were surprised they didn’t want?
Their overly customer friendly policy with allowing the subscribers to keep defective copies is what makes me leery of buying VMP titles on the secondary market. There are lots of people looking to unload their defective copies on the secondary.

I had member credit and was waiting to rejoin next month. This message got me to convert it to store credit and I grabbed the Impulse boxset. Might have been the right choice even before today’s message as the clouds were forming. It has been a ride but it looks like this forum will outlast VMP.

Really? I’m not sure why they’d be derided as a whole. I mean they have bad stuff occasionally I guess. Did they give any reason? Were any of the LPs ones you were surprised they didn’t want?
A lot of the ones that are routinely listed below $10 on discogs.

And you are right. Not as a whole, I just think their experience has been more to what TLK was talking about.

Their overly customer friendly policy with allowing the subscribers to keep defective copies is what makes me leery of buying VMP titles on the secondary market. There are lots of people looking to unload their defective copies on the secondary.
Not that any of my copies had glaring flaws, but sure a few of them had splits or mild warps. That was probably enough for them to just pass. I try to be upfront and even label some with the issues I had with them and leave it up to them.

but also why would you sign up for more than 3 months at this pricing and with the current curation? hah.

on the bright side, guess they solved their issue of overselling ROTMs! Just get rid of customers!
TBH I have worries my 3 preorders and remaining 3 months will never arrive let alone if I’d consider signing for another 12 months. Yes I’ve no choice but there was no way I’d risk 12 months on this company. Not a fucking chance

I know there’s more important matters in this thread. So uh does anyone have any news on the love supreme box? Would be nice to at least get it by Coltrane’s birthday in a few weeks…
Lol so I checked a few days ago. Said late August. Just checked my orders. Now late October. No email (at least that I saw). Nothing. Glad I pre ordered this, what? Almost 7 months ago?

Lol vinyl me, cheese

Back