Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

im kinda pissed about the VMP stuff... prices increasing is kinda not a surprised but JUST after a drama happened with rocket to russia I feel like I'm getting robbed doing all this... i know I'm still probably gonna stay because I like the records I get and now I got a job that can afford it (they gave me 36 hours in 2 weeks I think I can afford it now).. but I dunno if I actually want it anymore.. records are getting more expensive and I just wanna enjoy the music... i like their curation (most of the time) but it feels like we are getting fucked for nothing...

Just spent most of my credit @MikeH on the Impulse set. Was starting to get worried the company might ‘do a Bandbox’. Today hasn’t changed my mind.
really great set! I gotta figure out what to spend the rest of my credit on.....think i have all the stuff i wanted as a preorder already...and don't think I will re-up until next year when Allen Toussaint - Southern Nights is looking very likely in classics (if they last that long)

really great set! I gotta figure out what to spend the rest of my credit on.....think i have all the stuff i wanted as a preorder already...and don't think I will re-up until next year when Allen Toussaint - Southern Nights is looking very likely in classics (if they last that long)
Yes I was hoping for Coltrane’s Ascension too but 11 months until Classics 100…. That seems optimistic at the minute.

‘I can't speak for him, but I have been pretty transparent about where we are at as a company, so I feel like I would at least tell people "shit is really not looking good"
But thats just not how I feel’

Pauly on the Discord. Anyone want to join up for a year. This sounds healthy.

C’mon 12 months, guys! Why is no one biting @MikeH ?

Back