Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

wait hold up that ELZHI IS AMAZING

You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I've been after that Abdul-Malik for agessss

I guess if you guys must have these unbeatable records it is worth joining using a referral code, just like this one….

Sorry… force of habit.

I need to read the email properly, but under my upcoming payment section of the membership page its swapped from my yearly sub to a 1 month sub. Is it AFTER the october ROTM that they will be dropping internationals or before?

The Abdul Malik would be a great one to leave on.
I’ve read the email a few times now and it is confusing. It says they are no longer offering memberships after October but will automatically cancel when your membership ends. As usual it is worded like a monkey.

Underground blog era CLASSIC man. Elzhi raps his ass off on this one. People who enjoy hip hop production descended from Dilla and lyricism descended from Nas will love that record.

Gotta check it out, it sounds like something that’d be in my wheelhouse.

Gonna get my main sub switched over to Classics and will add rap as an add-on to minimize potential of fuckery, given everything going on right now.

• Membership Cancellation: Your membership will automatically be canceled at the end of your current term. You’ll still have access to tracks and swaps in the meantime.

• Store Purchases: Any pre-orders you’ve already placed will be shipped with your upcoming ROTMs or separately if your membership ends before they’re in stock. You can still buy records from the store until (and after) your membership expires. You will still get member pricing while your membership is active, and shipping, plus any applicable duties and taxes, will be charged on future store purchases. Each order will be shipped separately, and purchases will be limited to in-stock only. We’re working on making new ROTMs available for international members in the store in the months they are released. More to come on this.

I’ve read the email a few times now and it is confusing. It says they are no longer offering memberships after October but will automatically cancel when your membership ends. As usual it is worded like a monkey.
Thanks. I was starting to question my English capabilities, but I still cannot understand the bold printed part . Why would it be necessary to make new rotms available in the store when above it says " you will sill have access to tracks and swaps"?

Back