Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Box and socks came together. Neither of which I’ve paid for. I have, however, paid about £50 in customs as I originally thought the package was my paragon pre-orders. It was only when I was checking in my account after I’d stumped up the customs charge that I realised it wasn’t those

I’d normally get in touch and try to work it out with them but sorting the customs rebate is going to be a right chew on
I’d take that Impulse box for £50 hah. Hell of a deal!

Don't hesitate to ask for replacement copies if you some warped records.
I’m tempted to give them a bit of stick about the customs charge. I guess they’d argue that I shouldn’t have paid it and it was my error though. Which it was.

Really I’ve got away with one. I’ve been dreading what was going to turn up since I twigged it wasn’t going to be my preorders. If I’d forked out £50 for a z comedy box/ lapsley/ Torres package I’d have been piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed 😂

I’m tempted to give them a bit of stick about the customs charge. I guess they’d argue that I shouldn’t have paid it and it was my error though. Which it was.

Really I’ve got away with one. I’ve been dreading what was going to turn up since I twigged it wasn’t going to be my preorders. If I’d forked out £50 for a z comedy box/ lapsley/ Torres package I’d have been piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed 😂
Oh don’t worry that comedy box is also on its way!

By the way, please pick 5 numbers between 1 and 50 and another 2 between 1 and 12. Between this and the Alicia Keys box, I'd bet you may find the right number for me to turn an Euromillion winner.

Just catching up over the past few days.

- Can we start a petition to make Friday's our weekly "Get @Murfocakes Pissed and on the Forum-a-thon" (name pending)?

- I'm with @ByersVinyl on not being aware of Shopify before VMP started using it and haven't noticed myself using it on other sites, but I guess that's kind of the point, we should need to know what platform is being used. VMP falling on it as an excuse works the first time, maybe the second, but using it as a consistent crutch/excuse gets old once they have had dozens of opportunities to use a different system.

- @Rowan you might just have used up all your luck in one swoop recently! Super jealous of that Impulse! box! Congrats!

Back