Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

It’s a type of Goose right?
seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

apparently they have the largest murder dungeon per capita in the world.

Gonna be a cool store release on the 13th this week. Direct To Dub- Scientist on the Nightdreamer label. Limited to 200.

For those who don’t know, this label RULES. I’m pretty sure their recording studio is located right above Record Industry. Record direct to disc and go downstairs to plate and press it. The Seu Jorge release they did sounds amazing. For this one, Scientist did a live set at their studio with some live musicians and it’s quite cool.

Supposedly this will be in stock next week (already at the warehouse) so international subscribers should be able to grab it. First time the label has done a limited release with an outside label and seems that they put the numbered sticker on the record labels themselves instead of the jackets. The option was to scrap the whole release or release these as is with the stickers on the records themselves. There was a bit of an informal poll on discord to ask people if they were okay with that if it was communicated during the release. General consensus was that it seemed silly to scrap the whole release because of that…

Believe the price is $28 on it.

Gonna be a cool store release on the 13th this week. Direct To Dub- Scientist on the Nightdreamer label. Limited to 200.

For those who don’t know, this label RULES. I’m pretty sure their recording studio is located right above Record Industry. Record direct to disc and go downstairs to plate and press it. The Seu Jorge release they did sounds amazing. For this one, Scientist did a live set at their studio with some live musicians and it’s quite cool.

Supposedly this will be in stock next week (already at the warehouse) so international subscribers should be able to grab it. First time the label has done a limited release with an outside label and seems that they put the numbered sticker on the record labels themselves instead of the jackets. The option was to scrap the whole release or release these as is with the stickers on the records themselves. There was a bit of an informal poll on discord to ask people if they were okay with that if it was communicated during the release. General consensus was that it seemed silly to scrap the whole release because of that…

Believe the price is $28 on it.

For that price I'm in since it's cheaper than bandcamp. Hopefully with a download code

Supposedly this will be in stock next week (already at the warehouse) so international subscribers should be able to grab it.
On this note, are there any particularly great jazz/blues/funk albums in the VMP store which anyone recommends? Not from the Classics series though, I have those already.

I might as well pick them up now (rather than through discogs later) before the sub lapses.

You have the latest Shabaka? VMP exclusive cut on 45
Thats one that they have delivered to the wrong address and had it returned 3 times now. Looking forward to eventually getting it though!
The random residents of London will appreciate your kindness.
I ended up changing the address, but they haven't responded yet to confirm that they will re-send them to that one, despite me emailing a couple of times now.

Thats one that they have delivered to the wrong address and had it returned 3 times now. Looking forward to eventually getting it though!

I ended up changing the address, but they haven't responded yet to confirm that they will re-send them to that one, despite me emailing a couple of times now.

Weird... I moved a few weeks ago and they messed up only two or three times before shipping my orders to the right address. Not sure what is wrong here but it's VMP so who knows... If you end with all the records in hands you may very well start a record shop :p

Back