Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

At this point I think they’re just fucking with me for kicks 😂

In my inbox today….

View attachment 214487

Strange….I got the exact same email. :-). Going to be odd not getting Classics. With so much music coming out I doubt I miss it to much. I can always grab a high quality audiophile reissue from Acoustic Sounds if I feel really down. We will see. Never say never.

I didn’t order several boxes due to unknown delays even though the sale prices were hard to pass up. Then, I went back to monthly and got a refund on my highly discounted Dead Box 6 mths ago because I was worried they may not make good on them. Now, the new monthly cost is pretty steep, the new annual seems crazy step under the current situation, and all the drama detracts from my enjoyment.

Not to mention I lost that warm fuzzy club feeling way back when the “what would u do with more time” comment showed how little respect they had towards our little rec forum community. Like Music Direct/MoFi, VMP is a tough company to love from a consumer perspective.

Last edited:
Another thing, the booklet/zine that now comes with the packages generally looks to be decent.

Kind of annoyed that they've introduced this the month before cancelling the International sub, I would have liked to seen where these go!

View attachment 214582
I'm sure your public library will stock the complete works of Storff in a couple years and you can read it then.

I mean we’re talking about the company that has had to fix add-ons after they fired international customers and keeps sending emails about reducing and stuff to put in the boxes they aren’t allowed to get anymore.

Back