Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I thought Pauly said it was currently disabled... It doesn't seem to be working for me
Someone in CS advised me the plug in is disabled right now. People who got it migrated are fine. Those of us who got their agreement cancelled are out of luck for the moment, but it's being fixed, along with everything else.

That store is barely functional, most of my account doesn't even work, orders are totally screwed and are showing stuff from 3 years ago. Many people accounts are not even activated. It's reprehensible that they're actually dropping new product and selling limited stuff right now.

Totally. Pathetic. Total lack of care or consideration for ‘members’. The right thing to do was go offline until it was sorted. Send an email on opening and drum up new store excitement with Fiona, Cornelius, Grimes and Moses exclusives. Instead of this fucking nonsense.

Yeah, my account is all messed up but I was able to add something to my cart, did everything but check out. Here's hoping things go smoothly for Fiona Friday
It took me at least three extra steps to actually check out. Not including the annoying step of entering my email address, clicking login, and then having to enter my password and click login again... 🤦‍♂️

It took me at least three extra steps to actually check out. Not including the annoying step of entering my email address, clicking login, and then having to enter my password and click login again... 🤦‍♂️

I figured the migration would certainly lead to a more streamlined login, but somehow they have actually managed to make it even more onerous. They have allegedly been "working on" many of these customer service, UI and shipping issues for years now, but at first glance the incoming solutions look as though they were hastily assembled over the past few weeks by a team of interns. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
So, the one thing they still have not learned a thing about is transparent communication. Some weeks they manage to send 4 emails. Now, that they are doing a complete overhaul and migration of their store with random drops of older sold-out stuff and even a couple of new exclusives on for sale it's crickets. The customer has to piece together information from trying, a handful of reddit posts and what people are reporting here what cs told them. They are the biggest vinyl subscription service chargibg premium for their products but still acting like they are college students running a "record club" from their moms basement.

So what happens if you make a purchase now - before your method of payment is updated (mine is empty and only shows fields to enter a credit card, when formerly it was PayPal). Does it just ask to update payment method before the "purchase" happens or anything?? I don't want to use a cc, but use my PayPal....

So what happens if you make a purchase now - before your method of payment is updated (mine is empty and only shows fields to enter a credit card, when formerly it was PayPal). Does it just ask to update payment method before the "purchase" happens or anything?? I don't want to use a cc, but use my PayPal....

I just tested it. Once you add something to your cart and proceed to payment, the PayPal option shows up.

Back