Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Remember when they shut down their forum 6 months ago to focus on addressing the customer experience (logistics and quality issues)

giphy.gif

Ooof, I have... Black Pumas came totally wrecked. Took that a little over a month to get back at me.

To be fair though it is just a platform you are in effect buying direct from the label/artist. I’d have probably hit them up too unless it was a technical IT issue with a file. I’ve bought from a few different artists and it’s always gone smoothly and I like the free hi res file.

This is a nightmare. I technically re-upped a week ago, and was charged already. But it doesn't know that. And Fiona tomorrow. Should I email them? Is there still some kind of live chat?

You can still by member exclusives even though it doesn't fully recognize you.

You Will Get Fiona!

I'm very torn on preordering the new Grimes (from anywhere, not talking VMPs exclusive in particular). In my opinion, Visions is one of the best albums of the decade and then Art Angels was not my style at all. I was shocked to see Art Angels in the top 10 (I think) of a bunch of top album of decade lists instead of Visions. That totally blew my mind. So here I am, we have one single off the new one which sounds darker and closer to the Visions style, but what if the rest is like the plasticy Art Angels stuff. Oh, the struggle is real …
Actually two singles off of Miss Anthropocene were released, 'Violence' and 'So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth'. The former is a beautiful medium between the proper sound of Art Angels and the sublime delicacy of previous Grimes albums, while the latter is a cosmetically ethereal slow burner that harkens back to her Visions era.

You know what my favorite is? When they send you a damaged album and then say they can not send you a replacement because they’re sold out.

Then a couple months go by and they suddenly have more for sale, at a higher price, while also mentioning they didn’t do a repress.

It really instills a sense of trust in the integrity of a club when they have have my back, and nothing says “we got your back” more than this!

Back