Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I just got my 3-pack "damaged" mystery box. No damage that I can see. One is missing an OBI, I guess. One maybe has a little slight maybe crunch in the top left corner, but really, looks like three winners to me.

Dave Van Ronk - Folksinger (no sticker or OBI?) (Classics 68)
Beverly Glenn-Copeland - Beverly Glenn-Copeland (Essentials 104)
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix (Essentials 78)

Nothing I already had (except Phoenix on CD), and nothing I have no interest in, so I'm totally satisfied.

I just got my 3-pack "damaged" mystery box. No damage that I can see. One is missing an OBI, I guess. One maybe has a little slight maybe crunch in the top left corner, but really, looks like three winners to me.

Nothing I already had (except Phoenix on CD), and nothing I have no interest in, so I'm totally satisfied.

Solid mix!

Yeah as @avecigrec said, decent bundle! Reminded me to listen to that great Dave Van Ronk album

Well then enlighten us!
I have not used mnemonics for any of the Japanese alphabet for years as those are introductory character sets to learn within a time-frame of four to six weeks (longer in grade school).

Here, the hiragana character pu (ぷ) is an augment of  fu/hu (ふ) by adding a maru (まる; circle) to the top-right corner.

If I HAD to use a mnemonic, the base character looks like an upside down, abstract question mark. fu/hu in Japanese is pronounced similar to one of the five W's: "who?", but with slightly more emphasis on the introductory "wh" sound, like lightly blowing air. After all, a question mark is often something that follows when "who" is used at the beginning of a sentence in English.

Any of the characters in the ha/hi/hu/he/ho (は/ひ/ふ/へ/ほ) family can be augmented to pa/pi/pu/pe/po (ぱ/ぴ/ぷ/ぺ/ぽ) by adding maru. It is the only hiragana/katakana character set that can add maru to change pronunciation.

If I remember right something as minor as the shrink being torn counts as cosmetic damage

I have not used mnemonics for any of the Japanese alphabet for years as those are introductory character sets to learn within a time-frame of four to six weeks (longer in grade school).

Here, the hiragana character pu (ぷ) is an augment of  fu/hu (ふ) by adding a maru (まる; circle) to the top-right corner.

If I HAD to use a mnemonic, the base character looks like an upside down, abstract question mark. fu/hu in Japanese is pronounced similar to one of the five W's: "who?", but with slightly more emphasis on the introductory "wh" sound, like lightly blowing air. After all, a question mark is often something that follows when "who" is used at the beginning of a sentence in English.

Any of the characters in the ha/hi/hu/he/ho (は/ひ/ふ/へ/ほ) family can be augmented to pa/pi/pu/pe/po (ぱ/ぴ/ぷ/ぺ/ぽ) by adding maru. It is the only hiragana/katakana character set that can add maru to change pronunciation.
So you are saying it's not a stick man with an enlarged scrotum?

Back