What's Spinning

Hizuru ‎– 飛鶴

⛩️

20200524_174833-01-0a3jga.jpeg

20200524_175114-01-0h4kg5.jpeg

That may have been my mistake with the rollers, I’ll give it a go once the next batch of inners arrives. Thanks for the suggestion! 🍻 on the water too. Giving Halfords a look can see they do 5L deionised water for £4. Guessing it and distilled water are considered equivalent insofar as Spin-Clean goes? Was interesting to see the amount of crap that came off brand new records that’s for sure.

I can understand that with the sleeves, I’ve already come to like the mofi’s. It’s a tactile experience so it just becomes a part of it. I need to go hop to cook but I can’t reiterate enough my happiness with playing record.

Yeah they’re equivalent. I don’t think I’d be prioritising one over the other, whatever’s cheapest. It’s worked perfectly for me for 2 years now!

Everything but the Girl - Temperamental

EF433FA3-2A5C-40B3-BC5D-4275E69B96CB.jpeg
A long time white whale of mine, EBTG just reissued Temperamental on vinyl and it’s absolutely fantastic.

2LP’s, half speed mastered at Abbey Road, you’ll be hard pressed to find another album that sounds this good for the price. All three recent EBTG vinyl releases have sounded great but this might be the best of all the bunch.

My collection #525-528

Pearl Jam - No Code
Van Morrison - Moondance (1st UK pressing), Moondance (Kevin Gray/Steve Hoffman cut), The Alternative Moondance

Understated but rather good PJ, and the only album I've kept multiple pressings of after a mate bought me the new remaster for my 40th. Looking forward to doing back to back on these three.

20200524_200605.jpg

20200524_213007.jpg

Back