What's Spinning

I can’t believe he followed up the mighty “Oh mercy” with that ..one of the most disappointing buys Ive had ...he really is a contrary fellow

I quite like it...

Granted it’s not a classic Dylan but it’s the beginning of what was to come in the later 90s and early 00s which was his real second wind of brilliance.

It’s equally also not Empire Burlesque or Knocked Out Loaded both of which are not just terrible by Bob’s generally high standards but are utter dog shit by any standard!

Last edited:
I quite like it...

Granted it’s not a classic Dylan but it’s the beginning of what was to come in the later 90s and early 00s which was his real second wind of brilliance.

It’s equally also not Empire Burlesque or Knocked Out Loaded both of which are not just terrible by Bob’s standards but are utter dog shit by any standard!

I can only recall the title track as being passable ..but it’s a CD if avoided for a long time..might give it another go ..down in the groove is another stinker

I can only recall the title track as being passable ..but it’s a CD if avoided for a long time..might give it another go ..down in the groove is another stinker

going compeltionist over the last year or so has lead to me having to re-evaluate some of the lesser albums of his career. That said there is a reason I’m leaving the 80s until last...

Konradsen - Saints and Sebastian Stories

⛪📚

20200528_211056-01orjqg.jpeg

20200528_211804-0184k12.jpeg

Back