What's Spinning

Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
View attachment 48339
How does this pressing of 'Unknown Pleasures' sound? From researching, it seems to be a really good sounding pressing but there are some complaints on Discogs. Do you recommend this pressing?

I'm looking at the Rhino 2015 reissue, which was the 2007 remaster, which apparently sounds good too. But something tells me that this pressing in superior in sound quality!

How does this pressing of 'Unknown Pleasures' sound? From researching, it seems to be a really good sounding pressing but there are some complaints on Discogs. Do you recommend this pressing?

I'm looking at the Rhino 2015 reissue, which was the 2007 remaster, which apparently sounds good too. But something tells me that this pressing in superior in sound quality!
I can’t compare it to the 2015 pressing but this pressing is solid.

I can’t compare it to the 2015 pressing but this pressing is solid.
When you say 'solid', that means it's a (y) from you? I think I'm gonna go for this 2019 Red pressing because the Closer 2020 reissue is coming out soon and I want to get that! So, I thought to myself "why not get both Joy Division albums on coloured wax". But of course, sound quality is priority!

Back