What's Spinning

20210123_222833.jpg

Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber - Stuck With U (2020)

I genuinely thought that I'd either never get this, or that the signatures would be fake (much like some of the "signed" copies of Lady Gaga's newest album). To my surprise, this CD single is actually hand signed by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber! Very cool collectors piece, and the track is a bop.

Jamila Woods - Legacy! Legacy!

Glad I was able to grab this in the sale, sounds fantastic!

View attachment 85088
I'm sure you've probably answered this a hundred times, but since that looks like the same turntable I have, what kind of light and setup are you using for the under-platter light? I have Philips Hue in most of the place, but I don't think even the lightstrip would fit under the platter. Is it just a cheapy LED that can change colors that you have wired under there?

I'm sure you've probably answered this a hundred times, but since that looks like the same turntable I have, what kind of light and setup are you using for the under-platter light? I have Philips Hue in most of the place, but I don't think even the lightstrip would fit under the platter. Is it just a cheapy LED that can change colors that you have wired under there?
Yep, just a cheap LED lightstrip off of Amazon. Has a remote to change the colors. It fits under the platter easily. I think it was something like $12. I don't have it on all the time, but it's fun and my kid loves it. You really don't need much, not even a foot. I cut off most of the strip.

Jenny Lewis With The Watson Twins ‎– Rabbit Fur Coat
Loves Way ‎– LW-001, 2006/2016

Cut by Chris Bellman
Pressed at Pallas

u9qRbM.jpg

nnst5v.jpg

Back