What's Spinning

Little Feat - Feats Don't Fail Me Now (Deluxe Edition)

@Jbraswell I know others have had bad luck with MRP (as have I, but not on these deluxe reissues), but this sounds absolutely amazing. Better than the Little Feat MoFi in terms of audiophile detail. I noticed what I think was a half second of crackle on the second track, but I'm hoping another go in the Humminguru will fix, and a very tiny dish warp that does not effect play. I have three other pressings and this easily wins. The Japanese promo comes closest, but the low end on this one packs a punch that isn't quite there on that one. BG did great work as expected and MRP isn't a reason to skip this one imo. No regrets.

IMG20240712114500.jpg

@Jbraswell I know others have had bad luck with MRP (as have I, but not on these deluxe reissues), but this sounds absolutely amazing. Better than the Little Feat MoFi in terms of audiophile detail. I noticed what I think was a half second of crackle on the second track, but I'm hoping another go in the Humminguru will fix, and a very tiny dish warp that does not effect play. I have three other pressings and this easily wins. The Japanese promo comes closest, but the low end on this one packs a punch that isn't quite there on that one. BG did great work as expected and MRP isn't a reason to skip this one imo. No regrets.

View attachment 208260
That's good news. I'm going to check it out.

@YoHabloEspanol thank you so much for this amazing pif, via @Ethos99. It sounds fantastic and the root beer variant might be one of the coolest looking pieces of wax I have. The colored swirl in the root beer transparent wax looks sick! And Tony is at his best here.

View attachment 208256
My copy is supposed to be here today, it took a very scenic route:
IMG_9269.pngIMG_9268.pngIMG_9267.pngIMG_9266.png

View attachment 208260
I think cogs is updated to now say pressed at GZ so I grabbed a copy from Target and burned $10 in points.

Looking forward to it!

20240712_181245.jpg

Reverse Alphabetical Collection playthrough #67
S U R V I V E - S/T
Home today so playing through a lot of records. I've made it to cube #2!
Remember this group? Two of these guys went on to score the Stranger Thing soundtrack which is similar vibes to this album dark & ambient Electronic - slight 80's vibe.

Back