What's Spinning

IMG_4051.jpeg

Starting off Sunday a bit differently. Great little Psych rec from 2021: Rostro Del Sol - s/t on Necio Records. Necio puts out some really interesting indie international psych. The label ran into some $$$ problems and Bandcamp preorders stopped shipping. Every now and then the owner would send an email promising he was going go make good on all orders.

VERY Much to his credit my 3 preorders arrived well packed from Poland yesterday. Originally preordered on 5/2021. I think it was worth the wait. Glad Necio is back up and running. Looking forward to more releases.

Last edited:
View attachment 208442

Starting off Sunday a bit differently. Great little Psych rec from 2021: Rostro Del Sol - s/t on Necio Records. Necio puts out some really interesting indie international psych. The label ran into some $$$ problems and Bandcamp preorders stopped shipping. Every now and then the owner would send an email promising he was going go make good on all orders.

VERY Much to his credit my 3 preorders arrived well packed from Poland yesterday. Originally preordered on 5/2021. I think it was worth the wait. Glad Necio is back up and running. Looking forward to more releases.
I was really happy to see that he came back to make it right for everyone. A really cool little label (out of Peru, right?).

Back