Your Fave is Problematic

Hey, y'all, I know we usually use this thread for reports of problematic behavior of musicians and celebrities and I really hate to report on one of our own....but it looks like the type of problematic behavior we often talk about here has reached our N&G family. I feel compelled to share what I've discovered:

I'm fucked—I love mooning my friends and family!

Hey, y'all, I know we usually use this thread for reports of problematic behavior of musicians and celebrities and I really hate to report on one of our own....but it looks like the type of problematic behavior we often talk about here has reached our N&G family. I feel compelled to share what I've discovered:
I always knew there was something off. You can’t listen to that much Sun Ra without … issues.

Don't you first have to be a "fave" to make it here?

Back