Definitive Audiophile pressings

I'd have to assume that's coming at some point. Although those Bellman reissue cuts are pretty excellent. I have a KG too but can't remember off the top of my head which one it is.
Depending which TH album I would be willing to try a copy to see if it is an upgrade on the Bellman cut. They are good, but I would love to hear what BoomBoom could do with Speaking In Tongues

Depending which TH album I would be willing to try a copy to see if it is an upgrade on the Bellman cut. They are good, but I would love to hear what BoomBoom could do with Speaking In Tongues
i think boomboom has done talking heads 77 and remain in light in the past. i think those and the CBs are still $20-25 at most which is kinda crazy. so many people seem to want reissues but those all sound great and are pretty widely available still.

Got an email from Rhino/Warner Bros about my Devo issue.

Got to get it sent off before I get a replacement...if they still have copies. If not they'll give me a refund.

Now to see if the ink in my printer is still good.
I'm missing my entire order due to FedEx delivering it to God knows where. Would love for them to reply to my email and fingers crossed they have replacements still.

Back