Definitive Audiophile pressings

Last edited:
Get a pink uk first press of post:

And a 2000 180g Homogenic:

The 2000 180g of all the albums are good, so you could get the Post from that series too and feel good about it.

I haven't owned the more recent represses(2015 on) of any Björk album, but ive only heard terrible things.
One of the recent represses of greatest hits uses the DMM plates apparently from the series you posted. But think it’s an issue of same UPC with a few other versions so may be hard to track down

One of the recent represses of greatest hits uses the DMM plates apparently from the series you posted. But think it’s an issue of same UPC with a few other versions so may be hard to track down

Ooh good to know! I'll have to keep it in mind if I ever see open copies out in the wild. It's not something I need, but if I could grab it at a decent price I would.

My only Björk regret is not picking up this version of Vespertine. But like i said, $30 was so much then! You could get sub pop releases for $12-$15 at the time.

Ooh good to know! I'll have to keep it in mind if I ever see open copies out in the wild. It's not something I need, but if I could grab it at a decent price I would.

My only Björk regret is not picking up this version of Vespertine. But like i said, $30 was so much then! You could get sub pop releases for $12-$15 at the time.
I never really got into Bjork until more recently. Don’t own any on vinyl but may try to look into it…ordered greatest hits on Amazon tonight to see if it used the DMM plates…will update here after I get it!

@ngower Picked up the bjork greatest hits from Amazon and already recieved it. It is in fact the DMM cut. Haven’t spun yet but will clean and try to report back!

Greatest Hits
https://a.co/d/08MtcRgE

@ngower Picked up the bjork greatest hits from Amazon and already recieved it. It is in fact the DMM cut. Haven’t spun yet but will clean and try to report back!

Greatest Hits
https://a.co/d/08MtcRgE
Damn it, I don't want to spend $40 on this today. Why you do this to me, Mike?!?

Grab me some while you're back there please 🙏
I do remember seeing those stickers on pressings in Newbury Comics way back yonder. So I'm sure I've touched these Bjork records in the past. I need a moment...

Also, I picked up Moonbeams from the Amazon post a while back. First copy had something baked into the pressing that I didn't even bother playing, just requested a return. New copy came today and is dirty but just surface stuff that'll come off in a cleaning. For any other Evans-heads, seems like this is a safe "cheap" copy.

Back