Definitive Audiophile pressings

Hey, wanna sell a lot of Little Feat records? How’s about we release a fiftieth anniversary deluxe and as we are shipping those out, we’ll announce one of these fancy hifi records.

Why would people buy the hifi one?

Because we’ll do the deluxe at MRP.

Do it!

The whole Little Feat reissue campaign has been marred with what looks to be terrible pressings. Can anyone confirm that? I’d really like to get the expanded versions of Dixie Chicken and Sailin Shoes but I’ll be content with my OG copies if it’s not worth it.
The copies I got are stellar, but I've heard many people got crap copies.

I just posted the new Liquid Mike LP in the "not definitive audiophile but great sounding" thread, but it sounds so good, I wanted to make sure the folks on here saw it too.

I just posted the new Liquid Mike LP in the "not definitive audiophile but great sounding" thread, but it sounds so good, I wanted to make sure the folks on here saw it too.

I think it probably the Definitive Audiophile Pressing at this point.

Another crazy priced Acoustic Sounds used collection email - KC Collection. Some high end individual titles and a DCC vinyl complete set. I saw it 10 min after the email came through and the complete 61 vinyl DCC was already gone. I mean which one of you grabbed this b4 I got there? :). I do have a couple of these and they sound good (Van Halen & Deep Purple).

IMG_3694.jpeg

Another crazy priced Acoustic Sounds used collection email - KC Collection. Some high end individual titles and a DCC vinyl complete set. I saw it 10 min after the email came through and the complete 61 vinyl DCC was already gone. I mean which one of you grabbed this b4 I got there? :). I do have a couple of these and they sound good (Van Halen & Deep Purple).

View attachment 206295
$250 per record. What the fuck is wrong with these people!

IMG_5255.jpeg

Looks at Discogs, falls off chair laughing at $300+ price tag for box
It’s one of those boxes that went on super discount years ago (think it went as low as $50 or less). Then shot up in value. I think I got it for $150 about 6 months ago. Really awesome sounding box (BoomBoom) and nice job on the jackets. The Ooh La La jacket makes the face move when you flex the jacket.

Would be a great choice for HiFi series!

Saw it a couple of years ago for about $100 and kicking myself for not grabbing it at the the time
I wasn’t really into them at the time (and wasn’t buying as many records then). Not even sure I knew who BoomBoom was! Unsure if they ever broke those out. But if they don’t, should definitely do a rhino HiFi or break them out

I wasn’t really into them at the time (and wasn’t buying as many records then). Not even sure I knew who BoomBoom was! Unsure if they ever broke those out. But if they don’t, should definitely do a rhino HiFi or break them out
There was a Rocktober version (Boom Boom as well) from 2019. It is a bit pricey as well but might grab it at some point. None of the other studio records have been broken out I don’t think

Back