Definitive Audiophile pressings

I can look at the deadwax of the VMP tomorrow if ya want. I don’t remember there being anything referencing Mr Bongo on it though. Would be a little surprised if they used Mr Bongo’s plates from the late 90s without crediting them.
Bongo pressed it in 2014, then again in 2018, VMP was 2020. Pretty sure it's the same since there's no other pressings of it out there, be kinda surprised if VMP paid to get a new cut and then pressed only 500 and was done. But I suppose it's possible. No details on Cogs

Bongo pressed it in 2014, then again in 2018, VMP was 2020. Pretty sure it's the same since there's no other pressings of it out there, be kinda surprised if VMP paid to get a new cut and then pressed only 500 and was done. But I suppose it's possible. No details on Cogs
Yeah, VMP has done some colored Mr. Bongo exclusives in the past. My guess would be they are the same but they’ve surprised me before.

Yeah, VMP has done some colored Mr. Bongo exclusives in the past. My guess would be they are the same but they’ve surprised me before.
Just checked and it’s a different cut. In house GZ it looks like based on the deadwax? I’ll try to update discogs later.

20028E1/A stamped
200281E2/A stamped

Back