Definitive Audiophile pressings

I spun it this morning. It's good as far as in-house GZ cuts go. Definitely not worth paying a premium on. Not sure what the status of his tapes are. I got one of the Air Half Speed Masters (https://www.discogs.com/release/25379524-Labi-Siffre-Crying-Laughing-Loving-Lying) and it's also pretty good but not mind-blowing.
Ok I gotta say the Mr Bongo is quite good, better than I had expected. I expected CD quality but it sounds much better to me, I'll take it for $40 CAD.

Ok I gotta say the Mr Bongo is quite good, better than I had expected. I expected CD quality but it sounds much better to me, I'll take it for $40 CAD.
They do a pretty good job with releases. Not sure any are definitive but they put out so many good titles and have killer curation, and can't think of many that i was truly disappointed at.

Might just bite, 80$ for 6 records doesn't sound too bad. Would be nice to compare Joan Baez, I have a KG/SH Pure Pleasure from 07.

The Baez is mono as well as opposed to the other reissues all being stereo I believe. The jacket and packaging on the VMP Skip James is far superior to the Bluesville. Glossy tip on with a sturdy printed inner sleeve

Sold listing photo may be to show how good of a deal it is. Seller has low feedback and one negative that says scam. I’d proceed with caution.
this person came on the VMP discord, said they got all of them for free from a shop app glitch and had just ordered 7 free copies of Cadet too. Of course VMP found his order and cancelled the Cadets hahah. Grade A dingus

this person came on the VMP discord, said they got all of them for free from a shop app glitch and had just ordered 7 free copies of Cadet too. Of course VMP found his order and cancelled the Cadets hahah. Grade A dingus
Yeah not smart. Gotta wonder if VMP can take legal action. I imagine shoplifting online via loophole is no different than in person. Like the people that scans their PS5 as a bushel of bananas.

Back