Definitive Audiophile pressings

I have a -1U OG UK but am tempted by this. My OG has a little surface noise. I’m going to run it thru my new humminguru and see if that cleans it up. It’s only in one song…. Where is everyone getting this version?
They have two copies left, one EX/VG, one VG+/VG+
I usually order 4 records from them, to make the shipping cost worthwhile

They have two copies left, one EX/VG, one VG+/VG+
I usually order 4 records from them, to make the shipping cost worthwhile
This time I had 4 in my cart and shipping was like $27. Went down to $20 for only 3 records. Definitely recommend playing around with the quantities.

anyone have any experience with the half speed mastered edition of PF's WYWH? found a sealed copy, not sure if it justifies the price tag

30th DSOTM?

anyone have any experience with the half speed mastered edition of PF's WYWH? found a sealed copy, not sure if it justifies the price tag

30th DSOTM?
there are 2 different half speeds. I believe HC 43453 is the one to get, but @Crabbers and someone else have the other one and said it's good. The 30th DSOTM is fantastic if you can find a good copy. Some people had pressing issues.

I believe it was the 43453. In any case, looks like it sold. DSOTM seller is asking for 300$, part of me wants to hold off and see if AP or Mofi will release something for the 50th
$300 is way too expensive IMO...I'd wait. It does sound excellent but I'd never buy a sealed coy of it with all the issues people had. There were a few different ones as well. EU and US versions (i think the EU might have been the better one?)

Record City order came in.... and did I ever chose well. These are superb. Needle-dropped them and they're quiet too.... Jaw-dropped with Black & Blue and Avalon, in particular. Some Girls and Emotional Rescue are great too. Love the die-cut cover with Some Girls. Ok, need to spend more time with these for a real impression, but love it when first impressions are that good.

IMG_2301.JPG

Last edited:
Record City order came in.... and did I ever chose well. These are superb. Needle-dropped them and they're quiet too.... Jaw-dropped with Black & Blue and Avalon, in particular. Some Girls and Emotional Rescue are great too. Love the die-cast cover with Some Girls. Ok, need to spend more time with these for a real impression, but love it when first impressions are that good.

View attachment 131816
A perfectly placed obi

Back