Definitive Audiophile pressings

All analog 1992? I was searching for a sealed copy, but the lowest I found was going for 350. I ordered this sealed 79' Japanese pressing, supposed to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait! Led Zeppelin - レッド・ツェッペリン I = Led Zeppelin
Yep this one: Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin = レッド・ツェッペリン (Vinyl, Japan, 1992) For Sale | Discogs

I’d say if you buy from reputable sellers, there’s no reason to only buy sealed. You’re paying a massive premium for that and in my experience, sealed doesn’t mean there aren’t issues with it. I’ve gotten old sealed records with massive warps before.

someone mentioned that for those in the UK it may be cheaper with shipping to order from the Hendrix website if anybody in the UK was looking at buying the UHQR. may be worth a look!

Yep this one: Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin = レッド・ツェッペリン (Vinyl, Japan, 1992) For Sale | Discogs

I’d say if you buy from reputable sellers, there’s no reason to only buy sealed. You’re paying a massive premium for that and in my experience, sealed doesn’t mean there aren’t issues with it. I’ve gotten old sealed records with massive warps before.
Unfortunately, I've been pretty unlucky when buying used especially when buying overseas. Crossing my fingers that isn't the case with the Zep, but i'll report back.

Ordered Marvin's WGO from Amazon, should be here tomorrow!

Unfortunately, I've been pretty unlucky when buying used especially when buying overseas. Crossing my fingers that isn't the case with the Zep, but i'll report back.

Ordered Marvin's WGO from Amazon, should be here tomorrow!
I'm sure you'll be fine! I usually only buy from sellers on discogs who have a 100% rating and at least some of the reviews state good packing and accurate grading. or people like @OMC on here. if there are certain things you're looking for, i'd recommend reaching out to @OMC as he has lots of great stuff at fair prices and very accurate grading plus bulletproof shipping.

I'm sure you'll be fine! I usually only buy from sellers on discogs who have a 100% rating and at least some of the reviews state good packing and accurate grading. or people like @OMC on here. if there are certain things you're looking for, i'd recommend reaching out to @OMC as he has lots of great stuff at fair prices and very accurate grading plus bulletproof shipping.
Thank you for the kind words @MikeH! Still have some choice earlier Mofis and have been digging a little deeper into the stacks and finding good classic rock selections such as British Jimi Hendrix and Cream originals.

Folks, any prevailing thoughts about the Tom Petty Best Of Everything Box Set Bellman mastered vs the individual Chris Bellman mastered albums? Is the best of on par with the individual albums quality?

I have the box and several of the individual albums and they're all great.

EDIT: Amazon.ca had it for under $80 during their boxing day sales. That's when I got mine. Did you find a good deal?

still no word on where the boomboom What's Going On was pressed...right? I just got shipping notice for mine but am very curious who pressed it. really hope it was done at a good plant.

Back