Definitive Audiophile pressings

Pressed at Precision, per the hype sticker.

View attachment 134054
steve-urkel-detective.gif

nice detective work.

I was so annoyed/totally not surprised when my $50+ Mars Volta albums arrived in the cheapest paper sleeves imaginable. And my $24 Violator repress had poly. Like, gimme a fucking break with these prices delivering zero fucking value for the money.

I was so annoyed/totally not surprised when my $50+ Mars Volta albums arrived in the cheapest paper sleeves imaginable. And my $24 Violator repress had poly. Like, gimme a fucking break with these prices delivering zero fucking value for the money.
How does Violator sound?

Just bought two OJC jazz titles recently. $17 each. One came in a QRP rice paper sleeve, and the other in the standard clear RTI poly sleeve. Good value (and pressings) can still be had on the cheap.

Looks like what’s going on has a “made in the Czech Republic” sticker on the back 🥺🥺

I’ll be really bummed if they got BoomBoom to do the first AAA reissue of it in years outside of the one step and the pressing is bad

Looks like what’s going on has a “made in the Czech Republic” sticker on the back 🥺🥺

I’ll be really bummed if they got BoomBoom to do the first AAA reissue of it in years outside of the one step and the pressing is bad
Well that's odd because Precision is Made in Canada... So they either both pressed copies or someone done got this wrong...

Is there going to be a One Step in the future or is this in the past?

Well that's odd because Precision is Made in Canada... So they either both pressed copies or someone done got this wrong...
Yeah they probably did an EU and North America release of it by the sound of it. People on VMP thread said classics done at GZ was very good, so let’s hope it’s on par with that!

Back