Definitive Audiophile pressings

Hopefully somebody can ask the MoFi representatives to press some contemporary artists and releases.
@Ghost 's first question:

the-office-mindy-kaling.gif

My fantasy basketball winnings had to go somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, the price is steep. But given the 2LP supervinyl and strong GD presence, this is a must own for me at least.
It says limited 4K run too and saw on fb group that it’s strictly sold through mofi ..a dealer on there said he couldn’t order it

It says limited 4K run too and saw on fb group that it’s strictly sold through mofi ..a dealer on there said he couldn’t order it
It’s at MD too. I had it on backorder for the past year or so but cancelled it last week since I’m good with the 50th anniversary one

On a happier note. The Steven Wilson Aqualung sounds quite good. No big surprise there since it's pretty highly rated. But solid master and pressing.

Also can confirm that the Speakers Corner Johnny Cash Live at San Quentin beats out the Sundazed KPG. Bigger stage, more natural sound. Sounds AAA whereas the KPG sounds digital and more veiled. Where the KPG comes out ahead is in the mix. He fixed some of the issues with the original mix, brought Cash forward so he's not buried behind the high hat on some tracks etc. But the quality of the sound is superior enough on the SC to make it an easy choice over the superior KPG mixing. Plus it's a dirty poorly recorded album, so I don't mind the mix being ragged, it's part of the charm.

Back