Definitive Audiophile pressings

Where did you get the shirt from? Though it goes against my rule of black tshirts only, this one is great
Etsy. Though, maybe Fagen and/or Greg Ginn weren’t fans, as they seem to have taken down the listing from their shop unfortunately.

Edit: looks like this shop makes a very similar version…

It said FREE on the post card!!
Considering the inflation market, $50 2009 compared to $55 now is not shabby.
thought that the APs were cheaper back then but don't really remember! if it says $50 on those inserts then that's cool. chad did raise the price on a bunch as they got close to selling out. I think Midnight Blue and Somethin Else went up to $100 or maybe more for the last few copies on AS.

Acoustic Sounds once had a clearance sale on a lot of those Blue Note AP titles. 50% off both the vinyl and SACDs. There's still a banner online about it. I only got 3 at the time and hated myself for not grabbing the rest.

banner.jpg

thought that the APs were cheaper back then but don't really remember! if it says $50 on those inserts then that's cool. chad did raise the price on a bunch as they got close to selling out. I think Midnight Blue and Somethin Else went up to $100 or maybe more for the last few copies on AS.
I think the 2x45s were $50 but singles like the Prestige series were $30 iirc.

Who knows. They may have required a special small run to balance out the jackets vs vinyl stock. There's always more to the story, but Chad could've needed a pizza party too. (Joke from a recent YT interview)

Damn some 5 seconds of stitching on Dizzy Reece Once In A While!
Shows up on the black light while watching it spin too.

Called AS CS#; new copy of the 1 LP is shipping out.
No questions asked.

Last edited:
Back