Discogs - Help, Tricks, Secrets And Tips

Pop market is listing new stock for Sonic Youth ‘Goo’ under an entry for a limited 2016 press of 1,000 on pink vinyl. There is no way this is the version they are selling. Can you really just list items under whichever version you feel like and add a disclaimer that it might not be that version? Seems pretty misleading

Pop market is listing new stock for Sonic Youth ‘Goo’ under an entry for a limited 2016 press of 1,000 on pink vinyl. There is no way this is the version they are selling. Can you really just list items under whichever version you feel like and add a disclaimer that it might not be that version? Seems pretty misleading
I wish sellers took more time to list things under the correct listing. But you are correct, it’s probably not the Pink ORG pressing. That being said the Goofin’ pressing is pretty solid if they are listing it for a reasonable price and you don’t need it on colored wax it might be worthwhile.

They probably should have listed it under this listing: Sonic Youth - Goo

Definitely misleading, probably not any malicious intent though

I don’t need a standard copy. I actually just PIFed one a few weeks ago since I got the box set. I do have the pink in my wantlist so that’s why I’m seeing their listing.

why the hell do people not pay ... the way discogs is set up now.. i just dont get it. i feel like canceling stuff if they havent paid after like 3 days...

You can set it up to cancel after x amount of days I think. I give them a week, but usually people pay right away. I don’t want to be too strict but I definitely get annoyed with people who place an order and just leave it unpaid with no contact. I send a message after day 4

I think you should petition the admins here to replace your "Well-Known Member" status with Database Thug!

Back when it happened I think I may have asked about this...or to make changing it some part of the trophy system....I'd love to have "Database Thug"

it's a day later and i can't stop chuckling at this.

Yeah...and I wasn't even being an asshole.

a bit of advice needed here :

so i sold a record , the buyer took two days to pay by paypal. i assumet that he did not pay through discogs but only used the email i provided. he did pm me that he had paid by paypal too and i received the money.
i have no way to change the order status to payment received or further steps.
i messaged him the tracking number , should i just leave it as it is ? i might be off the hook for the discogs fees in that case and the order might be cancelled automaticly.

cheers

a bit of advice needed here :

so i sold a record , the buyer took two days to pay by paypal. i assumet that he did not pay through discogs but only used the email i provided. he did pm me that he had paid by paypal too and i received the money.
i have no way to change the order status to payment received or further steps.
i messaged him the tracking number , should i just leave it as it is ? i might be off the hook for the discogs fees in that case and the order might be cancelled automaticly.

cheers

I'd wait and see if everything goes well. If everything ok then just cancel the order.

Hey Discogs gurus. Some help please. I have a Sundazed KPG @ CA copy of Santana ST that isn't on Cogs and I have no idea how to create a listing. But I've taken photos of all the pertinent info. I believe it's RTI pressed. But I don't know anything beyond this.20230101_144456.jpg
20230101_144509.jpg20230101_144826.jpg20230101_144806.jpg
20230101_144848.jpg
20230101_145444.jpg20230101_145502.jpg20230101_145457.jpg

Back