Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

My significant other is generally not concerned about my audio purchases, so long as there are equivalent expenditures available to her!
When I got married I made sure we kept separate bank accounts because I knew that in the long run it would be best for my health and my desire to not be smothered in my sleep if at all possible...

Mine doesn’t give a shit about my hi-fi purchase but my cats really wanna use my speaker covers as scratching posts so may you just need to meet the right person.
I honestly do not know what to do with my cat. He has a plastic fetish and realized that every single record is covered in a delicious crinkly coating. I’m about to buy 24 ikea kallax doors.

I honestly do not know what to do with my cat. He has a plastic fetish and realized that every single record is covered in a delicious crinkly coating. I’m about to buy 24 ikea kallax doors.
I feel you and so the dozens of plastic outer sleeves with tiny kitty teeth marks that have been swapped out over the past year.

I have twenty kallax doors that were meant to protect the vinyl from the rabbit who refuses to come out of his room as well as the toddler who can now reach the shelves above the doors and could open them about a year ago.

I have twenty kallax doors that were meant to protect the vinyl from the rabbit who refuses to come out of his room as well as the toddler who can now reach the shelves above the doors and could open them about a year ago.
I’ve got 1 toddler and 1 65 lb. dog and zero incidents. I consider this a blessing.

When I got married I made sure we kept separate bank accounts because I knew that in the long run it would be best for my health and my desire to not be smothered in my sleep if at all possible...
For some reason my account became joint but my wife’s is still sole 20 years on….

May be related to vinyl expenditures?

Who knows

Last edited:
It's slow at work, so apologies for the shitpost, but anyone need an $1800 clock?

Back