What’s this…
View attachment 213534
Oh Yeah!
View attachment 213535
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Stone Temple Pilots - Purple
INXS - Kick
The Velvet Underground - Loaded

I have been waiting for a while for the VU to go live so I could order a few of these AP Atlantic 75 titles in one fell swoop.

Some other recent highlights…
View attachment 213536
Sonic Youth - A Thousand Leaves
Orange Juice - Rip it up
Pixies - Doolittle
Rollins Band -
Hard Volume
The SY and OJ were ordered together recently from eBay.

The Pixies (a Promo pressing on Quiex II brown translocation wax) and the OG Rollins Band were recent local finds.

View attachment 213538
Robert Pollard - Not In My Air Force
Phish - Junta
Ben Seretan - Allora
MJ Lenderman -
Manning Fireworks
That’s an OG pressing of Pollard’s solo debut. The Phish is a recent reissue and the bottom two are 2024 AOTY contenders.
That Orange Juice is a fave of mine

Tony Oxley - S/T (Incus, 1975 First Pressing)
The John Cameron Quartet - Off Centre (Deram, 1969 First Stereo Pressing)
Graham Collier Music - Midnight Blue (Mosaic, 1975 First Pressing)
Chris McGregor - In His Good Time (Ogun, 1979 First Pressing)

Filling up the gaps in my British jazz collection. The Tony Oxley is fantastic with some incredible artwork by Alan Davie. I have a mono of the John Cameron but the sleeve isn't great, so happy to upgrade to this one. There not too many of Graham Collier's albums that I am missing, but "Midnight Blue" was one that just seemed to allude me constantly, until now! Finally, a superb Ogun album from Chris McGregor!

IMG_4809.JPG

Jeff Parker - Forfolks (International Anthem Recording Company, Limited Pressing)
The Dankworth Big Band - Lifeline (Philips, 1973 First Pressing)
The Rolling Stones - Their Satanic Majesties Request (Decca, 1967 First Pressing)
George Benson - Stormy Weather (Embassy, 1978 First Pressing)
Nat King Cole - Unforgettable (Capitol Records, 1960 First 7" Pressing)

Today's carboot sale was pretty decent. The star is the Jeff Parker, which has been on my wantlist for ages and I've heard great things about.

IMG_4808.JPG

Back