Fresh Grabs

Few small pickups from the weekend! Grabbed three from a new(ish) shop down the road.

Grabbed a clean copy of Loretta Lynn from McKay's using some leftover trade credit.

Quincy Jones - The Dude - Nice to find a very clean copy locally.

Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner's Daughter - I never bothered to grab a copy from VMP even though it was on the list for some time, glad to have it in the collection.

Yusef Lateef - Autophysiopsychic - Been on a Yusef streak for a while, hard to say no to a clean copy. This one will be a fresh listen for me!

Jimmy Buffett - Changes In Latitude, Changes in Attitude - Nice to find one in good condition, I can finally retire an old roached out copy from the collection.

1000012388.jpg

Few small pickups from the weekend! Grabbed three from a new(ish) shop down the road.

Grabbed a clean copy of Loretta Lynn from McKay's using some leftover trade credit.

Quincy Jones - The Dude - Nice to find a very clean copy locally.

Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner's Daughter - I never bothered to grab a copy from VMP even though it was on the list for some time, glad to have it in the collection.

Yusef Lateef - Autophysiopsychic - Been on a Yusef streak for a while, hard to say no to a clean copy. This one will be a fresh listen for me!

Jimmy Buffett - Changes In Latitude, Changes in Attitude - Nice to find one in good condition, I can finally retire an old roached out copy from the collection.

View attachment 213188
What newish shop, where?

What’s this…
IMG_9296.jpeg
Oh Yeah!
IMG_9297.jpeg
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Stone Temple Pilots - Purple
INXS - Kick
The Velvet Underground - Loaded

I have been waiting for a while for the VU to go live so I could order a few of these AP Atlantic 75 titles in one fell swoop.

Some other recent highlights…
IMG_9298.jpeg
Sonic Youth - A Thousand Leaves
Orange Juice - Rip it up
Pixies - Doolittle
Rollins Band -
Hard Volume
The SY and OJ were ordered together recently from eBay.

The Pixies (a Promo pressing on Quiex II brown translocation wax) and the OG Rollins Band were recent local finds.

IMG_9299.jpeg
Robert Pollard - Not In My Air Force
Phish - Junta
Ben Seretan - Allora
MJ Lenderman -
Manning Fireworks
That’s an OG pressing of Pollard’s solo debut. The Phish is a recent reissue and the bottom two are 2024 AOTY contenders.

Last edited:
What’s this…
View attachment 213534
Oh Yeah!
View attachment 213535
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Stone Temple Pilots - Purple
INXS - Kick
The Velvet Underground - Loaded

I have been waiting for a while for the VU to go live so I could order a few of these AP Atlantic 75 titles in one fell swoop.

Some other recent highlights…
View attachment 213536
Sonic Youth - A Thousand Leaves
Orange Juice - Rip it up
Pixies - Doolittle
Rollins Band -
Hard Volume
The SY and OJ were ordered together recently from eBay.

The Pixies (a Promo pressing on Quiex II brown translocation wax) and the OG Rollins Band were recent local finds.

View attachment 213538
Robert Pollard - Not In My Air Force
Phish - Junta
Ben Seretan - Allora
MJ Lenderman -
Manning Fireworks
That’s an OG pressing of Pollard’s solo debut. The Phish is a recent reissue and the bottom two are 2024 AOTY contenders.
Damn, that's a fine stack. Didn't realize that Seretan was out on vinyl.

Back