Hip Hop

Re-examining a bunch of records from earlier in the decade as I work towards a top 200 for the decade and it's reminding me how much underground hip-hop I used to absorb.

Highly recommend checking out:
Ilogic and Blockhead: Capture the Sun (2013)
Home Brew: Home Brew (2012) [New Zealand] (for some reason not available on Spotify but this album is increadible)
Busdriver: Perfect Hair (2014)
Sims: Bad Time Zoo (2011)
P.O.S.: Chill, Dummy (2017)
Loyal Carner: Yesterday's Gone (2017)
Homeboy Sandman: First of a Living Breed (2012)
Cunninglynguists: Strange Journey Volume 3 (2014)

Man, I'd recommend everything Busdriver ever did. One of the best ever to come out of Good Life / Project Blowed... This Machine Kills Fascists onwards are all great.

Re-examining a bunch of records from earlier in the decade as I work towards a top 200 for the decade and it's reminding me how much underground hip-hop I used to absorb.

Highly recommend checking out:
Ilogic and Blockhead: Capture the Sun (2013)
Home Brew: Home Brew (2012) [New Zealand] (for some reason not available on Spotify but this album is incredible)
Busdriver: Perfect Hair (2014)
Sims: Bad Time Zoo (2011)
P.O.S.: Chill, Dummy (2017)
Loyal Carner: Yesterday's Gone (2017)
Homeboy Sandman: First of a Living Breed (2012)
Cunninglynguists: Strange Journey Volume 3 (2014)

That Home Brew is legit! what a find. Cheers man ;) U own that 4xLP ?

Anybody heard Supercientifiku? I think they were from Europe(don't remember which country). They later changed there name to Supersci(if I recall correctly). I remember they had a couple of nice albums, I'll check if I can recall the names and share them here..:unsure:

I wish. I started collecting in early 2014. At which point it was already going for 80$

Thankfully I have a V0 version from the good old days of What.CD (which is where I came across it).

You wouldnt spend 80$ on a good record? damn bro lol

Im bummed now cause u showed me something that looks like I can never own.. not a single place is selling it anywhere

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this video before - I really enjoyed it. I think they are / were out of Tacoma.

Anyone know what happened to them? I was hoping for a full length at some point.

They never officially dropped this song, unfortunately. They're still active-ish though. They've put out a self titled album/mixtape and also the CASHINTHEBATHROOM EP. Their third member isn't in the POTTY vid nor is he present on the EP. They each seem to be doing music separately but are still affiliated and supportive of one another. Glenn (member not featured in the video) said they started working on ILLFIGHTYOU2 back in August of 2017, but nothing's come since then. Unfortunate they haven't been more active but I strongly recommend everyone check out what they have released if you haven't heard it.

Still waiting for the instrumental version. Apparently a shipping label was created on the 9th but it hasn’t moved. Usually get Fat Beats product in a day. Very weird....
did they email you tracking info? my bandcamp Fetti was delivered on Fri. tho package had tracking i never was emailed tracking info.i tried emailing the Alchemist through band camp for tracking info before it was delivered but never got a response.the only other time before this i order from Fat Beats was a very sub par experience at best i'll give them credit their customer service did try to help me out but experience was still kinda negative.Fat Beats always has stuff i want but i avoid ordering from them had i know this was being ordered through them i wouldn't have purchased it.

did they email you tracking info? my bandcamp Fetti was delivered on Fri. tho package had tracking i never was emailed tracking info.i tried emailing the Alchemist through band camp for tracking info before it was delivered but never got a response.the only other time before this i order from Fat Beats was a very sub par experience at best i'll give them credit their customer service did try to help me out but experience was still kinda negative.Fat Beats always has stuff i want but i avoid ordering from them had i know this was being ordered through them i wouldn't have purchased it.
No, no tracking info. But Bandcamp says it was shipped on the 9th and Informed Delivery has a label printed in LA on the 9th but it hasn’t moved. That’s the only thing it can be.

Back