Hip Hop

So I couldn't find any chatter in this thread about it (outside of the sdtk being released), but did anyone check out the 4 part Wu-Tang Documentary on Showtime, Of Mics & Men?

It is a solid 4hr documentary on the group. It documents their genesis, rise to popularity, trials and tribulations, and ultimately their return. I found it a wonderful doc and really enjoyed the behind the scenes footage of the group they included. Plus, hearing from all members individually in the modern day gives you a bit more insight on the pain that they went through and how they feel about it all now.

PLUS, GHOSTFACE!!!!!

If you haven't, check it out.

So I couldn't find any chatter in this thread about it (outside of the sdtk being released), but did anyone check out the 4 part Wu-Tang Documentary on Showtime, Of Mics & Men?

It is a solid 4hr documentary on the group. It documents their genesis, rise to popularity, trials and tribulations, and ultimately their return. I found it a wonderful doc and really enjoyed the behind the scenes footage of the group they included. Plus, hearing from all members individually in the modern day gives you a bit more insight on the pain that they went through and how they feel about it all now.

PLUS, GHOSTFACE!!!!!

If you haven't, check it out.

I've watched two of the 4 parts. Just waiting until I can link up with my cousin to finish it up. Really great stuff throughout it.

always wondered what @The_Stoned_Ape thought about this N.O. classic.

lol I love it, got it on every format it came out on. And I also have an O.G. T-Shirt somewhere (it's nothing that special honestly). It's really worth it if only because the handful of Sporty-T & Crazy features.

Anyone got any questions for La Chat when I see her in a few days? My homies are opening up for her, and you can typically really get to chop it up with the artists at this particular venue.

Here's my people opening up, Steez Broz

And just in case you don't know bout La Chat...

Figured some of y'all would appreciate my current spin!

Avantdale Bowling Club - Avantdale Bowling Club

zI2C13h.jpg

It’s the end of the video. They call up Paul live on air and get the go ahead. They play like 25-30 seconds and the video cuts off.

From what we hear I have high hopes. I'm hoping we see a record release in due time but knowing how things go, not holding my breath.,. really hoping for a wide release for WWCD do but am guesing Flygod and the Benny end up getting spendy af daupe releases :(

Back