Hip Hop

Is that Avantdale Bowling Club anything like Home Brew?

Someone in here put me onto home brew like 2 days ago.. love em..

Figured some of y'all would appreciate my current spin!

Avantdale Bowling Club - Avantdale Bowling Club

zI2C13h.jpg

Man thank you for this post.....I missed these guys last year I suppose!!

Not that it really matters, but wasn't the 'special edition' vinyl only supposed to be available for the day?

Lol I'm happy it's still up :) Now I can get one!

KW has his haters.. its not like his 10s aint justified.

I scanned thru that album and looking at them scores id say they are a tad bit higher then I expected. So he wasnt hard done by with them reviews.

KW has his haters.. its not like his 10s aint justified.

I scanned thru that album and looking at them scores id say they are a tad bit higher then I expected. So he wasnt hard done by with them reviews.

This reminds me of my friend driving Talib Kweli & Common around prior to a show (this was around 2000-2001 iirc?) and they had a hype man with them who would not shut the fuck up and kept showing off his RocAFella chain. That hype man? Kanye West..

515Ah%2BwItrL._SY355_.jpg

51l2-4NAiyL._SY355_.jpg

Got these 2 records today keen as for em to show up :O Any HOK fans in here?

He was actually really self-deprecating which is why I really liked him at first. Then his ego got the better of him and well.. he still makes some good songs but I'm kinda over him now.

Why didnt u slap him good and tell him in the future to make GOOD vinyl records not meh ones

He was actually really self-deprecating which is why I really liked him at first. Then his ego got the better of him and well.. he still makes some good songs but I'm kinda over him now.

It’s like he went from really talented guy who makes music for a hugely wide variety of listeners to crazy Howard Hughes type figure who is the opposite of a recluse. Very peculiar guy.

It’s like he went from really talented guy who makes music for a hugely wide variety of listeners to crazy Howard Hughes type figure who is the opposite of a recluse. Very peculiar guy.

Real talk, dude has some serious mental health issues but will continue to be pimped out by Kris Jenner to build the Kardashian empire. He needs to take ten steps back and just get better but that ain't going to happen any time soon.

Back