Hip Hop

Yea I anticipate 85 out the door! Thank god it's the holidays! Christmas bonus coming thru in the clutch! Also, any word on the Conway vinyl?

All I know is the guy said the 22nd on his Instagram. Haven't been following closely as I'm probably passing on it in case they do a WWCD drop next week.

Yeah, nothing like an extra $1 worth of paper to really make that price gouging go down smooth! 😂

I like the artists that are pressing them with Obi now. Like God Fahim just did for synchro. That is the only way ill grab em.

EDIT: Take that back. I got Dump Goat with an Obi too, but lowtech only dropped 10 all Obi so I had no choice lol

lol I was expecting Rare Chandeliers to be $30ish and I was still probably going to pass on it. At some point I started to find Action Bronson a little obnoxious and just don’t get the enjoyment from his music that I used to.

Still no sign of the lowtech shipments :( *sigh*

yeah. this sucks. I want this record but these prices are dumb. not saying that I won't end up with it, but I rather not support this pricing even though I want to support the music. I am thinking I will pass in hopes of less exclusive pressing happening down the line that's less expensive.

I was going to wait myself but then FOMO kicked in plus, it's 7 years old, not on streaming platforms, and is just a mixtape! I have a feeling this is it, especially since he said White Bronco vinyl is coming be patient while on tour. If i'm wrong then oh well.

Plus I thought for it to go from free mixtape to being sold in physical form, the samples had to be cleared. Looking at this list...couldn't have been the cheapest. Rare Chandeliers by Action Bronson: Album Samples, Covers and Remixes

Maybe it will end up on streaming soon if that is the case

Last edited:
20191118_174400.jpg

So in an amazing turn of events the low-tech man packee all three records in the one box and here they are! He gave me refund on shipping for one of the items so I figured I would be getting two separate packages but whatevs. Such a nice surprise.... I am happy! Especially the 9/10 Dump Goat!!

Last edited:
Back