Hip Hop

Yea if I didn't get paid that day AND I didn't have all the Bronson vinyl that's out I would skip it for sure
You got one of the copies of White Bronco on the last tour, have Blue Chips and Dr. Lecter? If I had all of those I'd be right there with you but this is just another over priced Bronson piece in my book. It's a great project but a gatefold, some stickers and some trading cards don't make this shit worth damn near a hundred bucks after shipping.

You got one of the copies of White Bronco on the last tour, have Blue Chips and Dr. Lecter? If I had all of those I'd be right there with you but this is just another over priced Bronson piece in my book. It's a great project but a gatefold, some stickers and some trading cards don't make this shit worth damn near a hundred bucks after shipping.

Yea I had to edit. I don't have Dr. Lecter. I do have a copy of Blue Chips I paid a little over 100 for on my bday last year. Plus the value of these will double as soon as they sell out. I didn't get to see him on tour but he said on twitter and at those shows (according to a fan who got one at the show on reddit) that White Bronco vinyl will be sold online soon

Yea I had to edit. I don't have Dr. Lecter. I do have a copy of Blue Chips I paid a little over 100 for on my bday last year. Plus the value of these will double as soon as they sell out. I didn't get to see him on tour but he said on twitter and at those shows (according to a fan who got one at the show on reddit) that White Bronco vinyl will be sold online soon
I understand all of that, value just means nothing to my collection if the original price point starts to price out actual fans. I'm all for the exclusive vinyl game these guys have created but have one copy for people who just want to fucking listen to the thing. I can't support this as much as I want to spin it. Hope people who actually want to listen get a copy before the other half go on discogs.

Also would love White Bronco to get released online but at this rate I'll have to start saving now.

I understand all of that, value just means nothing to my collection if the original price point starts to price out actual fans. I'm all for the exclusive vinyl game these guys have created but have one copy for people who just want to fucking listen to the thing. I can't support this as much as I want to spin it. Hope people who actually want to listen get a copy before the other half go on discogs.

Also would love White Bronco to get released online but at this rate I'll have to start saving now.

I hear ya! I buy them to keep them and play them as well. That's just how I justify it to my lady lmfao Like look babe. It's already worth twice as much, see, good investment ;)(it sometimes will work)

Now if these Look What I Became vinyl also drop.....Ima be hurtinnnn

EDIT: Has there been any updates re: The Conway vinyl??? I know there was an instagram post like a month ago about waiting to receive the copies before posting them for sale. Any other update since? I thought someone said 11/22

Last edited:

Im with you. Starting points at these prices are an immediate no from me its just extortionate imo but I dont judge anyone who buys them to listen. If you value them at the set price, pay, play & happy to have it then I'm happy for you but me personally. No way.

Cool - my Friday just got more free. For $75 I can buy a lot of shit on discogs I might have missed or just not spend the $. Do I like Rare Chandeliers? Yes.But even if the price tag was $50 I would be questioning my own sanity. I'm good with the mp3.

This is inspiring me to go blow $75 on something that is OOP that I actually really care about.

Im with you. Starting points at these prices are an immediate no from me its just extortionate imo but I dont judge anyone who buys them to listen. If you value them at the set price, pay, play & happy to have it then I'm happy for you but me personally. No way.

It's more of a completionist thing for me. Eventually I will save the money to get the one I don't have as well

Also, I missed Kill Em All which was 75$ plus 15 shipped. Myself and others on here regretted it once it disappeared. Don't want that feeling again! I never bought from DRW or Daupe but now I know the feels lol

Last edited:
It's more of a completionist thing for me. Eventually I will save the money to get the one I don't have as well
I totally get it. I was on the completionist train with many an artist and still am in some ways. Some I've just had to give up. Take Czarface for example I was collecting absolutely everything and then it got to a point were it was just too much of nothing dropping too often for my liking. Every single RSD, every black Friday. Beyond the albums the stuff I bought and had to import with extra charges just really was to keep trying to complete the collection but I got bored. Am I really gonna sit there, read a comic and listen to an instrumental to go along with it? Never 😂 I need to buy only what I will actually spin. I buy way more than i spin and it's a crime 🙈

$37.500 when all the black sells, $30,000 for the pink and $30,000 for the glow. If that's not overkill I don't know what is.
Bronson has to eat lolz.

I mean FWIW....He is independent now. Not sure if that factors into it. Also, why White Bronco hasn't had a wide release. Also, this was a mixtape , anyone know if they had to pay for sample clearances? Plus he just had a baby.

Sorry, not out here to argue over my silly choice, just genuinely interested. I am disappointed don't get me wrong, but there are only a few artists id splurge for. He is one. Curren$y too.

I mean FWIW....He is independent now. Not sure if that factors into it. Also, why White Bronco hasn't had a wide release. Also, this was a mixtape , anyone know if they had to pay for sample clearances? Plus he just had a baby.

Sorry, not out here to argue over my silly choice, just genuinely interested. I am disappointed don't get me wrong, but there are only a few artists id splurge for. He is one. Curren$y too.
He's just trying to capitalize on the vinyl trend and rip fans off and get a piece of that secondary market action.

New born baby, sample clearances, and being newly independent doesn't equal these prices. I get wanting to splurge on your favorite artists, I do the same with Crime, but the minute something of his doesn't have an option below $50 will be the day I won't have everything I've been around to purchase. This is them seeing what people flip these things for and going, how far can I push these people.

New born baby, sample clearances, and being newly independent doesn't equal these prices. I get wanting to splurge on your favorite artists, I do the same with Crime, but the minute something of his doesn't have an option below $50 will be the day I won't have everything I've been around to purchase. This is them seeing what people flip these things for and going, how far can I push these people.

See this is what kept me from the Daupe and DRW releases everyone clamored over for so long. Then I realized it's a piece of tangible art so now I'm with it. Although Idk if i'd pay over 20 for shipping with a price tag round 50

Oh ok thanks!!!!
It's really the only explanation. If he's independent now, then there's no middle man to give a cut to when he sells stuff, so even if he sold it at $50, he would be making more money than if his previous label sold it for $50. It's highway robbery IMO to charge $150 for an album at retail with very little extras. It would be like if Frank Ocean pressed Channel Orange and sold it for $350 a piece because he saw that Blonde sells for $350+ on the second hand market.

Back