Hip Hop

I was going to wait myself but then FOMO kicked in plus, it's 7 years old, not on streaming platforms, and is just a mixtape! I have a feeling this is it, especially since he said White Bronco vinyl is coming be patient while on tour. If i'm wrong then oh well.

Plus I thought for it to go from free mixtape to being sold in physical form, the samples had to be cleared. Looking at this list...couldn't have been the cheapest. Rare Chandeliers by Action Bronson: Album Samples, Covers and Remixes

Maybe it will end up on streaming soon if that is the case

If you think Al is clearing any of these samples, I have a bridge in Brooklyn you may be interested in. Also, pretty sure Vice owns the masters to this and they could probably sue him for it too. Will have to double check on that last part.

If you think Al is clearing any of these samples, I have a bridge in Brooklyn you may be interested in. Also, pretty sure Vice owns the masters to this and they could probably sue him for it too. Will have to double check on that last part.

Okay but there is still a copyright that can happen, and then legal action would follow, if anybody sells a product without a cleared sample correct?

I mean I thought sample clearance rules or one of the oldest issues in the music business and that is why the mixtape game was so Poppin for a long time because artist would just dump music out with uncleared samples for free to build a fanbase but in order to sell the product you have to get the samples cleared?

Edit: or have a deal in place where you pay X number of dollars per unit sold to the person that you sampled

I mean the same thing happened to DJ Muggs with Kill Em All and Mount Tambora.... I also assume this is why Alchemist doesn't sell any of his realll old albums from years past cuz of samples

Okay but there is still a copyright that can happen, and then legal action would follow, if anybody sells a product without a cleared sample correct?

I mean I thought sample clearance rules or one of the oldest issues in the music business and that is why the mixtape game was so Poppin for a long time because artist would just dump music out with uncleared samples for free to build a fanbase but in order to sell the product you have to get the samples cleared?

Edit: or have a deal in place where you pay X number of dollars per unit sold to the person that you sampled

Generally yes. The thing is Al samples a shit tonne of library records (almost exclusively at times) and if they catch wind, they could sue the shit out of him. It's why you generally don't see him produce for poppier artists, because he isn't clearing the samples.

Generally yes. The thing is Al samples a shit tonne of library records (almost exclusively at times) and if they catch wind, they could sue the shit out of him. It's why you generally don't see him produce for poppier artists, because he isn't clearing the samples.

I got you well I guess I should have worded that differently and said that there might be a tad bit of price gouging going on because of the amount of samples listed on the link that I posted and high-profile artists too that are also there including Boogie Down Prouctions, Run DMC, Public Enemy, Queen, and more. Idk if these are library record samples. Action is also a big name imo.

This could be a cover our asses thing

It definitely wont be on streaming platforms if that is the case

Last edited:
I know "Born 2 Rap" but still....strange artwork lol.

Ed sheeran 😭😭😭View attachment 22982View attachment 22981

I heard there are 2 or 3 covers too! Maybe a deluxe with another disc is coming. Or more tracks if this is already a double album.

No lil wayne feature.. rip

Or Kendrick :(
The only tracks I play from all of his disco is the lil wayne features haha

Ur wylin fam! Over alllllll his albums (including Jesus Piece @Jmcg85 aMiRIte!?!?) U only play Wayne songs. I admire ur Stan'ness

Also part of the get on down contest that I won for Black Friday had to do with giving them ideas for more pressings, and things to do in the future. So amongst a handful of things.... I included at the end a huge beg for Jesus Piece @Jmcg85 and I got runner up.....WE SHALL RUN WITH THIS GLIMMER OF HOPE AGAIN!!!!

I heard there are 2 or 3 covers too! Maybe a deluxe with another disc is coming. Or more tracks if this is already a double album.

Or Kendrick :(

Ur wylin fam! Over alllllll his albums (including Jesus Piece @Jmcg85 aMiRIte!?!?) U only play Wayne songs. I admire ur Stan'ness
@Believer101 the game has actually got a really solid discography imo, ok the name drops, sneaker references & the copying of other artists flows are off putting for some & I understand why but he has a tonne of great music and he can rap his ass off with the best of them when needs be. I'm a huge fan your missing out & jesus piece is awesome 👌🏼

@Believer101 the game has actually got a really solid discography imo, ok the name drops, sneaker references & the copying of other artists flows are off putting for some & I understand why but he has a tonne of great music and he can rap his ass off with the best of them when needs be. I'm a huge fan your missing out & jesus piece is awesome 👌🏼

At first I didnt give him any attention because he was associated with G-unit
But now its just lazyness haha but those wayne features will always be on rotation

Also part of the get on down contest that I won for Black Friday had to do with giving them ideas for more pressings, and things to do in the future. So amongst a handful of things.... I included at the end a huge beg for Jesus Piece @Jmcg85 and I got runner up.....WE SHALL RUN WITH THIS GLIMMER OF HOPE AGAIN!!!!
Wow. What did you win?

Back