Hip Hop

1574283212946.png
Alchemist got salty with a fan complaining about the price. First tweet from Alc read "This is limited art that will only go up in value". Guy responded to Alc that he doesn't buy records for the value to increase, he buys them to listen to them, Alc tells him to not buy it and go away, proceeds to delete the tweet and laugh to the bank.

View attachment 23117
Alchemist got salty with a fan complaining about the price. First tweet from Alc read "This is limited art that will only go up in value". Guy responded to Alc that he doesn't buy records for the value to increase, he buys them to listen to them, Alc tells him to not buy it and go away, proceeds to delete the tweet and laugh to the bank.

I mean I know Al is super-sarcastic and a bit of a dick on his Twitter, but it is usually pretty light-hearted. But man didn't expect him to go off on a dude who just wants to buy his music and listen to it.

Sorry for the false start earlier, people. This shit is live.

First time a Nacho album has a proper vinyl release, and his best one, at that. If you're a fan of Lil Ugly Mane, Three 6 Mafia, any grimey chill shit, this will be your jam. Blue Sky Black Death coming in hot with the incredible production. Jump now before this reaches Alchemist-Records-At-Retail prices in the aftermarket :P

is it hipster to say that Exalted isnt even the best Nacho and BSBD collab? Cause Stoned & Dethroned is more popular and they mesh way better than on Exalted. Would've really preferred Stoned tbh

S+D is great. Exalted is my personal favorite. If this one gets funded you can bet there will be others in the pipeline so do your part and pledge ;)

I really wish that Tech N9ne would press some of his older stuff on vinyl. He has sales all the time on his vinyl on his site but it's all the more recent stuff which is too hit or miss for me to want to invest.

If only there was a reliable vinyl club that did hip hop records :cry:

I agree about his early stuff. Maybe if this Nacho one funds with flying colors, I'll approach him.

View attachment 23117
I'm definitely part of the problem because I'm still considering getting it.

I'm definitely part of the problem because I'm still considering getting it.
You do you man, I got no problem with anyone buying it. If the project is worth $80+ dollars to you out of the gate I get it and wish I could justify paying it myself. I'm personally just worried about what this will do for future releases we see out of these camps. 🤷‍♂️ I really want it to sit in stock for awhile but that isn't going to happen so I'm yelling into a void, lol.

Last edited:
Back