Hip Hop

Too many records is pressing this on qrates
I fuck with it, it's like three 6 Mafia but smoother

Just looking at her makes me think I got aids
As someone who worked in HIV/AIDS prevention, please note that you cannot get AIDS by looking at someone. You must have an exchange of bodily fluid and it is much more difficult to become infected if someone is actively controlling their viral load. While I am sure you know (some of) this, it took years and years of advocacy from LGBTQ groups to educate people about HIV/AIDS and how it actually spreads.

For this alone, your comment is tone deaf.

Now if we add in the recent stories about how men are using HIV/AIDS and purposefully infecting young women (usually black women) in order to coerce them into the sex trade, your statement gets even worse, because if this woman does have an STI, it was likely given to her as a minor in order to trap her in the sex trade. Re: this story:

I know you were trying to make a joke, but as a person who has friends that live with HIV and AIDS, this is not a funny joke.

Too many records is pressing this on qrates
I fuck with it, it's like three 6 Mafia but smoother

thanks for posting bro! QRATES is screwing me over with the time zones a bit, it should be up to actually purchase at 7PM EST today.

Back