Hip Hop

I'm just starting to explore AnkleJohn's stuff - only listened to red room so far and dig that

Have you (or anyone else) listened to that Dark Lo and V Don project?

I only have Yellow House and Van Ghost by him and I think both are some of the better rap projects I've heard as of late.

I haven't really checked V Don but I'm like 99% sure I have a V Don project.. I feel like it's the one that has Westside Gunn's "London Fog" but I may be misremembering.

I only have Yellow House and Van Ghost by him and I think both are some of the better rap projects I've heard as of late.

I haven't really checked V Don but I'm like 99% sure I have a V Don project.. I feel like it's the one that has Westside Gunn's "London Fog" but I may be misremembering.
A Cold World is really good as well.

V Don - The Bone Collector EP is indeed the one I have and it's pretty good. I grabbed it off HHV while grabbing anything that had my man Gunn on it. And it's pretty good. Nathan amazing but a really solid project.

Yea man. Amazing album!!!! On Bandcamp but kind of pricey from NZ.

Agreed but man, this is one of those debut albums that comes once in a blue moon imo. It wont age at all to me. Ive probably listened 4 times since yesterday and my girlfriend was even head bobbin to it which is a double win! Definitely worth 50

Agreed but man, this is one of those debut albums that comes once in a blue moon imo. It wont age at all to me. Ive probably listened 4 times since yesterday and my girlfriend was even head bobbin to it which is a double win! Definitely worth 50
Its only kind of a debut album since Tom Scott has put out albums under different aliases in the past. The album is fantastic tho and definitely worth the steep price

This dude actually bought a copy of covert coup off me a few weeks ago lol. Had no idea who he was. Still haven’t got around to his music though

That is in my top 10 of my favorite mixtapes of all time. Favorite Curren$y mixtape for sure

tyler the creator said some truly abhorrent things and has grown massively as an artist; his last couple of releases are everything donald glover wishes he could do

i was expecting to hate the duckwrth ep based on the single but i actually quite liked it

Back