Hip Hop

I did forget about his house on Todt Hill but I think that lends itself more to the story that he was a top earner / seller for the mafia.. not that he was competition to them. Speaking of Todt Hill, the houses there are all crazy. That's where Castellano built his own White House.
Nah dude the Mafia and Matthews both hated each other. That was the whole message behind him getting that house, and one of the Mafia people on that block started snitching on him by providing the cops with all the license plate numbers of the cars going in and out the house. He was absolutely competition to them when it came to the drug aspect specifically. Obviously he probably wasn't encroaching on their Union connections, gambling and shit like that on a large scale like the Mafia was, but he was a problem for them in the heroin game.

Sorry if I seem defensive here lol, I just watched that documentary last night so it's all fresh to me, and I find it highly intriguing.

We should all tweet top, punch, and dave free asking for vinyls this time lmao I did!!!!
giphy.gif

Tell @babyxshad96_ on Instagram that you want some vinyl too. He's Isaiah's A&R or some shit.
I asked him a month or so ago about Zay vinyl and he said he wanted to do it but he wasn't sure at the moment. I rec'd him VMP too tho idk if it meant anything.

I tweeted him! 1839

• Haha
Reactions: oak
I dont even know who he is.. But i asked him aswell for ya xD happy?

Yes!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the help!

I find it crazy that TDE is going to do ANOTHER Isaiah drop with no promo!!! This has to be something he has asked for. I know they tease him in TDE about being too shy to be a star. Maybe he doesn't like doing the whole promo interview run thing

Nice Lil Ugly Mane merch drop. Lot's of older merch on sale as well. I highly suggest that 'On Doing Evil Deeds' banner, really nice quality. Might have to cop me one of those Dennys Sucks tie-dyes...

Back