Hip Hop

But for real, that price is ridiculous, especially for me who doesn't jump on any of these other ones posted on this thread. I did just buy myself a copy though based on the fact that I'm near his home town, and he was running around with a lot of the other Milwaukee hip hop artists in small clubs around here before he went and moved and changed his name. He seems to be going through some financial issues at the.moment and I don't mind helping him out a bit. On top of that it's one of my favorites of the year and much cheaper than the rest of his records at this point. I'll be on a vinyl diet anyways for awhile after a couple big purchases today.

If anybody here is looking for a copy of Flygod is an Awesome God let me know

I still have that Statue of Limitations too

Damn, I want that R.A.P. Ferreira ‘Purple Moonlight Pages’ but it’s more than USD$100 for me, which means it’ll be at least AUD$150 in total if I grab it! 😔🤦‍♂

I really like Milo and I really want Purple Moonlight Pages, but why does it have to be so overpriced. And why does it also have to be overpriced in terms of international shipping costs too....😭😭😭

If it was free shipping for me, I would’ve grabbed it, as around USD$75 is the absolute most I would’ve paid for this record, from a store/website! 🙄

Double LP for $77 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Like what the actual fuck! It’s not even a special colour variant, it hasn’t got half-sped mastering, and it wasn’t pressed at QRP or RTI! 🙄

Wish Milo/R.A.P. Ferreira had a strong relationship with VMP, so then one of his records could be a R&HH ROTM or something! 😩

I'm looking for both actually 👀 I skipped on buying awesome god months ago when it was around 60 or 70 and now super regret it

Would be interested in that Flygod

@Enaz Fox @Woob_woob @Tillman @dhodo @CrazyDiamond84 @Tj.
sorry if i missed somebody
double vinyl $77

1594967218014.gif

I bit. 77 is stupid, but hes one of my favorite artists and has been crying money lately. Had tickets to see him before Covid canceled his tour and the refund of that is close enough to this that I'm just trying to ignore the price tag. Rap vinyl is stupid.

I bit. 77 is stupid, but hes one of my favorite artists and has been crying money lately. Had tickets to see him before Covid canceled his tour and the refund of that is close enough to this that I'm just trying to ignore the price tag. Rap vinyl is stupid.
Did the same, for the same reasons... plus the 25 dollar international shipping. I keep telling myself it could be worse, I think I’m in a toxic relationship with hip hop vinyl now

I’d love to buy the record as well - and I’ll probably end up doing so.
But I’m still waiting on my orders from last year and early this year (tapes).
I’ve been trying to reach out to Rory for months now and haven’t received a single reply...
Luckily, it’s not that much money but still enough to keep me worried about dropping another 100 (including international shipping costs) on a record that might never arrive...
As much as I love his music, sometimes it’s better (for both sides) to let other people do the dirty work for you (shipping and handling, etc).

Still, I’ll be buying though to support the artist. o_O

Double LP for $77 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Like what the actual fuck! It’s not even a special colour variant, it hasn’t got half-sped mastering, and it wasn’t pressed at QRP or RTI! 🙄

Wish Milo/R.A.P. Ferreira had a strong relationship with VMP, so then one of his records could be a R&HH ROTM or something! 😩
I hope rory never works with VMP, I would continue to like to own all of his output.

I’d love to buy the record as well - and I’ll probably end up doing so.
But I’m still waiting on my orders from last year and early this year (tapes).
I’ve been trying to reach out to Rory for months now and haven’t received a single reply...
Luckily, it’s not that much money but still enough to keep me worried about dropping another 100 (including international shipping costs) on a record that might never arrive...
As much as I love his music, sometimes it’s better (for both sides) to let other people do the dirty work for you (shipping and handling, etc).

Still, I’ll be buying though to support the artist. o_O
Has anyone received the tapes already?

Back