Hip Hop

@Enaz Fox @Woob_woob @Tillman @dhodo @CrazyDiamond84 @Tj.
sorry if i missed somebody
double vinyl $77
Thanks for the tag! Ugh, bummed to see the pricing.

Wish that the artists charging crazy prices would realize that if they would actually get it cut by an engineer, send it to a great plant (instead of GZ), and include custom inners and a cool lyric book or insert, it would make it easier to swallow. And their margin would still be big.

I'm trying to tell myself the same thing @CrazyDiamond84 said. Just wish I hadn't had one of my bigger weeks in a while in terms of purchases.

Anyone want to pool together and buy the whole lot?

View attachment 57011
Happy to give him a portion of that and hope it helps to support Soulfolks, Ruby Yacht and more importantly Rory's family during these tough times. I don't like the price like everyone else but hopefully the second press will be more affordable for those not interested. This isn't Uncle Al and Action Bronson, this is a guy shipping these himself out of his house that hasn't been able to tour.

If anybody here is looking for a copy of Flygod is an Awesome God let me know

I still have that Statue of Limitations too
If the sale with @burnedtugboat or @Melt Face Molly Drop falls through, I’d love to get more info on the Flygod.

I'm ready for this one. I'm sure it'll be in my top 5 at the end of the year. love that guy
I came in on Honor Killed The Samurai and love that one. I wish he would repress some of his older stuff. Orpheus never really clicked with me.

I liked the new one but it didn't grab me as much as I expected. I need to put some more effort into spending time with it.

I really don't get this argument that we hear over and over. If these sell out in a week or even two like he's expecting, he's making at least $60 per album subtracting for packing and shipping. So $90,000 profit. He can fork over another $15000 of that to press more if he wanted to. And I bet you they are cheaper than $10/per. I don't get how the numbers make sense for this argument.

Love the dudes work, but this kind of shit just makes me hate the crazy resell market. He could take a out a loan or something to press more. The market prices are literally proof that he hasn't pressed enough.

The mentality of him and others that resellers are hurting them is baffling.

Back