Hip Hop

Guess he ain't fucking with GGBR anymore? Speaking of.. those Flee Lord joints were supposed to ship already werent they?
I think he's still GGBR. He's alway done his merch by himself. I'm guessing a GGBR vinyl release with a Fat Beats exclusive like usual. And you're right, those last Flee Lord and Camino albums seem like they are way late to be shipped...

ETA - Actually Bandcamp says June 5th they're supposed so ship. Purchased them on April 5th, so that's probably just an arbitrary 60 days.

SHEEEESH. I just got an email. "Sorry we still have no update as far as a timeline goes. We are still waiting to receive the signed jackets back from J Cole's team. We understand and blah blah blah."

I asked where is my store credit so I can go shop for some UMG vinyl while I wait on this bullshit.

On top of that when I got my refund I didn’t get the full amount. Since it came with a download they removed that amount from my refund. Didn’t even use the download. BS

Efffffin love this album. Its on my list to buy for sure
My signed copy finally went out for shipping 2 days ago, so psyched to add it to my signed copy of 'Think Tank' & the 'Live Vibes EP'.

This album is definitely a huge step forward for them though, they really developed their sound into something that is unique and more then just a gimmick; and hearing them infuse their style with all the genres present on this album is a breathe of fresh air. And all the Robert Glasper features? Couldn't ask for anything more.

And they featured one of my favorite little known New Orleans rappers on that 'Happy Town' track! So dope.

Just between Tank, Christian Scott & Solange I feel confident saying that New Orleans ain't to be fucked with right now. All we need is for the hip-hop scene to organize and really start pushing some artists.

My signed copy finally went out for shipping 2 days ago, so psyched to add it to my signed copy of 'Think Tank' & the 'Live Vibes EP'.

This album is definitely a huge step forward for them though, they really developed their sound into something that is unique and more then just a gimmick; and hearing them infuse their style with all the genres present on this album is a breathe of fresh air. And all the Robert Glasper features? Couldn't ask for anything more.

And they featured one of my favorite little known New Orleans rappers on that 'Happy Town' track! So dope.

Just between Tank, Christian Scott & Solange I feel confident saying that New Orleans ain't to be fucked with right now. All we need is for the hip-hop scene to organize and really start pushing some artists.

Green Balloon is great. Honestly it’s a fantastic year for music.

Bandana! didn't even think about it..copped the deluxe version of Bandana earlier. hopefully I'll forget the price by the time the first album arrives. I still get mad at myself for holding out on the Shadow of a Doubt special edition. I didn't grab it online because of the price plus shipping then somehow talked myself out of going to the release pop-up for it and then watched it sell out with lightning speed.. :cry:

My copy of Chris Crack 'Being Woke Ain't Fun' arrived from Fxck Rxp with a super beat up cover :( I emailed dude and his response was something like "I hate all these bent corners. Get back to me in a couple of weeks to see if I have any left"

Back