Hip Hop

The lady is at work, but it looks like she grabbed a splatter, so I'm not fucked or anything as far as not having a color variant either way. Plus it's a just a color and it's just a record, but I appreciate this group trying to help each other out. If a marbled works out, that's cool, though. It just means that I'll have a splatter to offer up in here for someone else.

Mostly, I feel like a dolt for being over prepared, thinking I had something, and realizing later that I dropped the ball. It's my own issue. I get obsessed with the almost, should have, and might have beens.

715RgtCU45L._SL1500_.jpg

Still bumpin' in 2020

The lady is at work, but it looks like she grabbed a splatter, so I'm not fucked or anything as far as not having a color variant either way. Plus it's a just a color and it's just a record, but I appreciate this group trying to help each other out. If a marbled works out, that's cool, though. It just means that I'll have a splatter to offer up in here for someone else.

Mostly, I feel like a dolt for being over prepared, thinking I had something, and realizing later that I dropped the ball. It's my own issue. I get obsessed with the almost, should have, and might have beens.
I hope you can eventually find a marble but it’s excellent news you were able to get a splatter! 🙌

Man ya'll have some crazy dedicated women. I feel blessed my wife seems to never say no when I want to buy stuff like this. But hopping on and dealing with this nonsene? Yeah right...

Man ya'll have some crazy dedicated women. I feel blessed my wife seems to never say no when I want to buy stuff like this. But hopping on and dealing with this nonsene? Yeah right...

14 years, buddy. Once she put on Exmilitary on her own, I knew we'd turned a corner. She's into Mystic Stylez now, and when I met her, she had late Fergie-era Black Eyed Peas albums.

She listened to Ween's The Pod and liked it a couple years ago. And, over the years, I can play a Squarepusher album that she'll be into and I'll remind her that she fucking hated it. "That was a different one, though... right?" "NOPE. THIS SONG. You freaked out because you fucking HATED IT!"

Our son's been listening to free jazz and wingnut shit since he was born, so there's not really any option here. ASSIMILATE!

14 years, buddy. Once she put on Exmilitary on her own, I knew we'd turned a corner. She's into Mystic Stylez now, and when I met her, she had late Fergie-era Black Eyed Peas albums.

She listened to Ween's The Pod and liked it a couple years ago. And, over the years, I can play a Squarepusher album that she'll be into and I'll remind her that she fucking hated it. "That was a different one, though... right?" "NOPE. THIS SONG. You freaked out because you fucking HATED IT!"

Our son's been listening to free jazz and wingnut shit since he was born, so there's not really any option here. ASSIMILATE!
Dating for 13 years / married for 8 here. She's just not into rap at all but lets me do my thing lol

Like I know vinyl spot worked directly with Mac Mall and Mac is the owner of young black brotha records so he has his masters.

cant imagine spice owns his masters but who knows

Back