Hip Hop

I didn't because I didn't want to buy 2 copies. I added it to cart immediately and went to checkout and it said I needed to buy a multiple of 2. It let me check out if I bought 2, but I really didn't want to spend $60 on two copies of the same album 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 66749
That’s weird. For the future, I’m sure you could’ve sold one here at cost or probably ended up making all your money back on discogs.

That’s weird. For the future, I’m sure you could’ve sold one here at cost or probably ended up making all your money back on discogs.
Eh I really don't care enough to try and resell, even if it's just for the same price I paid. Apparently they caught the error and are going to attempt the drop again. We'll see if I can get one this time around. If not, it just wasn't meant to be

Eh I really don't care enough to try and resell, even if it's just for the same price I paid. Apparently they caught the error and are going to attempt the drop again. We'll see if I can get one this time around. If not, it just wasn't meant to be

Well that is fucking annoying. The glitch lasted 10 seconds i refreshed and checked out with 1 smh. Can u let me know when they are doing it again. Im at work and cant get on twitter

Will do. You were actually able to check out with 1? I kept adding/removing/trying and had no luck. They should only cancel the orders for people who had 2 if that's the case

Yea at first it had the same multiple of 2 error. I almost just went with it knowing someone would miss here, but hit refresh on my browser added 1 and checked out.

I just emailed them requesting they dont cancel my 1 copy but understand if they have to do a mass cancel/refund

Any official word what the next Griselda album is?

In other news, new Black Thought album comes out next week and he said the next one done too and has -
" I have features with the usual suspects like Pharoahe Monch and Yasiin Bey — I even have Redman and Fabulous on there for the East Coast sensibilities — but then I have Tobe Nwigwe, Big KRIT, Currensy, Rick Ross, and J.I.D."

Any official word what the next Griselda album is?

In other news, new Black Thought album comes out next week and he said the next one done too and has -

I'm guessing the new WSG is next, not sure exactly when it's dropping though, it was supposed to follow the week after Armani Caeser's before the delays

Back