Hip Hop

Anyone else have people always trying to message you right when these drops are happening? My kid always walks into my room, right before hand, and like a good parent, I shoo him.

I also have a friend with perfect timing to disrupt my shit. When I'm on the phone, it's IG messages. Always out of nowhere. I had to send her this this morning.

SmartSelect_20200918-094303_Instagram.jpg

Wait a second. This week with the 2 Conway records were the first time I've ever bought anything not in USD in my life. So people were saying how much they paid and it didn't seem to line up with what I paid. So I did some digging and come to find PayPal charged me for a conversion fee. Doing some more digging it seems you can have it not be converted by PayPal, but to do so you have to click a link and then flip it EVERY TRANSACTION. Is this correct? If so, it seems that's not even an option with these drops since you have to be so fast.

Am I misunderstanding something? That seems like a super shady tactic by PayPal to throw in.

Wait a second. This week with the 2 Conway records were the first time I've ever bought anything not in USD in my life. So people were saying how much they paid and it didn't seem to line up with what I paid. So I did some digging and come to find PayPal charged me for a conversion fee. Doing some more digging it seems you can have it not be converted by PayPal, but to do so you have to click a link and then flip it EVERY TRANSACTION. Is this correct? If so, it seems that's not even an option with these drops since you have to be so fast.

Am I misunderstanding something? That seems like a super shady tactic by PayPal to throw in.
PayPal’s conversion rate is also trash. I was paying 2-3 bucks more than with credit card.

I would have budged if I cleared the first 100, but that's a pricey 7-inch

Yea. I love both songs. I had to stop playing them in order to avoid the 30$ tag for 2 songs.

Im still not out of danger tho....especially if a few more of yall pull the trigger

Y - you have to always tell Paypal to use Euros or whatever currency and let your credit card company do the conversion, but check your card company's fees. Mine just seems to do the straight conversion whatever the exchange rate is that day (or the surcharge is minimal) but others charge a fee like Paypal.

Back