It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I thought he was a major contributor to Leicester getting relegated in the first place. He’s always felt like a physical defender who isn’t great positional and has a ricket or two in him.
they let in ALMOST the same amount of goals at Tottenham that year, who finished 8th

They also scored as many goals as Villa who finished 7th

I blame Sebastian KenNormousThumbs

they let in ALMOST the same amount of goals at Tottenham that year, who finished 8th

Lads, it’s spurs.

That was Villa’s mad season where in November it looked like Stevie G was taking them down until Emry arrived and turned them around almost over night.

To be fair, 1/3 of Spurs' goals against came in the final 8 games of the season after the Conte implosion, interim Stellini, interim Mason appointments. I think there were some big injuries around that time too. Forster in goal for most of it.

What would England do right now for a wide forward with blistering pace to run off Kane. And a left back with a left foot. Southgate really is a goon.

They need an inform Rashford, or just start Anthony Gordon

Yep. Gordon is hard done by so far. But I’d have taken Rashford because of his record in tournaments. Kinda glad from a selfish point of view that he stared at home, if ever a player needed a complete break from football it is him.

What would England do right now for a wide forward with blistering pace to run off Kane.
Saka and Gallagher haven't looked particularly good this half, take them off for Palmer and Mainoo or Eze (depending on what you want the setup to look like). Kane for Watkins might even be worth it. JUst insane that he's not resting underperforming players and giving guys on the bench a chance.

Saka and Gallagher haven't looked particularly good this half, take them off for Palmer and Mainoo or Eze (depending on what you want the setup to look like). Kane for Watkins might even be worth it. JUst insane that he's not resting underperforming players and giving guys on the bench a chance.

If Kane stays on, which he likely will he needs runners off him to make his game. Palmer is more of the same in a lot of ways plus Foden just hasn’t got into this tournament, Saka still looks dangerous even off his best. Gordon for Foden would be my first change. I’d even be tempted by A-A for Walker too.

Idk watching him play for Belgium I think he is great (they play through him from the back and he has the most tackles/balls recovered every match)....I thought he was a major contribution to Leicester getting promoted.

Maybe the Barcelona hype to sign him has me looking at him different but I think he is solid

Is it weird that I trust an Arsenal fan before a Spurs fan?

If Kane stays on, which he likely will he needs runners off him to make his game. Palmer is more of the same in a lot of ways plus Foden just hasn’t got into this tournament, Saka still looks dangerous even off his best. Gordon for Foden would be my first change. I’d even be tempted by A-A for Walker too.
I'll take my apology via certified mail

One thing on the English is that if they win tonight all the slip ups from the bigger teams put them on the opposite side of the draw from them all. It means they probably will have a really boring plodding insomnia inducing run to being well beaten in a final. England fans will become increasingly more painful until they are brought down to earth with a satisfyingly large bump.
I wanna see them end up second or third in the group just to see if they can step up their game against the top teams

I wanna see them end up second or third in the group just to see if they can step up their game against the top teams

I’ll save you the hassle.

They can’t.

I’m not sure it’s entirely a player thing, there’s a definite manager problem there.

Back