Let's See What Makes Your Vinyl Spin!

It’s been almost 2 years since I added my last piece! I think a new phono stage is likely my next move. I have some cash but probably need trade in too and kinda not feeling what the dealer had on offer so happy enough to just sit on my system for now, it does sound very good to be fair.

It’s been almost 2 years since I added my last piece! I think a new phono stage is likely my next move. I have some cash but probably need trade in too and kinda not feeling what the dealer had on offer so happy enough to just sit on my system for now, it does sound very good to be fair.
@Joe Mac , just for the sake of argument I checked to see what the trade in value was for my 1210G, in case, when and if, the MasterDeck showed up and, IF, I liked it enough to keep it, I'd know where I stood.

I hope your sitting down, I was offered $1300...........I think my decision has been made whether the MD shows up or not, lol

@Joe Mac , just for the sake of argument I checked to see what the trade in value was for my 1210G, in case, when and if, the MasterDeck showed up and, IF, I liked it enough to keep it, I'd know where I stood.

I hope your sitting down, I was offered $1300...........I think my decision has been made whether the MD shows up or not, lol
You're going to trade in a 1200G for $1300? I'll pay you $1301 for it.

Yep that’s crazy even before all the glitches mofi seem to be having in their tables of late.

Back